Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

How popular is this game now days?

Just wondering if this is still really popular or whether it is dying out?

Also if I change my name for 100 shadow crystals, does it change on this forum as well? If not can you change it on here.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gane is popular enough. there are many players and tournaments. Forum and in game names are irrelevant. To change forum name , you have to send an email to support

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
    Just wondering if this is still really popular or whether it is dying out?

Also if I change my name for 100 shadow crystals, does it change on this forum as well? If not can you change it on here.
    It's gotten a small surge with the release of Lost Lands, bringing it back up to the 2013-2014 numbers (at least on my end) - I would rate it as "stable presence" as far as its current state.

And In-game and forum names are separate, the 100 SC for in-game name change only changes there. for forum name change, you would need a forum admin/mod.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's good then. I was thinking about splashing some cash and getting the March deal but didn't want to if the game was dying. I used to play back in 2011 and it was really popular then but with games like Hearthstone coming out a lot of other games have taken a hit.

How would I contact an admin to change my forum name? I plan to change my in game name now to start fresh and it makes sense to get the forum one done to match so that people know who you are.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It is not dying at all. And many new cards to play now.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shadow Era has always been laying low as far as i can remember. There is hardly any promotion for the game but there's always a big enough player base for matchmaking.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
    How would I contact an admin to change my forum name? I plan to change my in game name now to start fresh and it makes sense to get the forum one done to match so that people know who you are.
    PM Danae and request the change.
    Leader of Rising Sun
    Learn, Improve, Succeed

Relevant RS Links:
    About Us|Trophy Room
    Card Gallery|How to Apply

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    PM Danae and request the change.
    Actually, I have no such powers. . I don't understand the need for the name change but email Support to have your forum name changed. Welcome back by the way.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    its kinda popular. however with recent changes people left but still people joined so its average.
    Its starting to reach to the point of to many cards going to far being a negative effect on the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Isn't more popular that SF time...
    I think is cycling, with LL some new players joined, but with the ridiculous balances i saw a big group of old players leaving out from activity on game and forum.

In adition LL has reveled a lot of weird inconsistent behaviors for some interactions, and don't look like if DT wanna try to fix that.

This is forcing slightly i think a rotation of people (Me included). Im not playing actually, but i follow the forum some days waiting for see if the game recovery maybe the idea of LL in a balance change again, but if this still being the same of all the other collections and the DT still nerfing every new idea, and not fixing the not-intuitive interactions i will just play MTG probably and check SE in a few months when part 2 release.
    Anyway the donations probably are changing... and even if more people is rotating, this is far away to die.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.