Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hey gondorian!

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

hey gondorian!

Dear gondorian oh great and wise one.

Can you give us an idea aboit any upcoming changes that your thinking of for CONSTRUCTIVE discussion. Some notable ones that repeatedly come up are

1) troll
    2) embers
    3) sabrina
    4) location changes

I personally like troll the way he is. And think sabrina migjt be better as 3 hp. My vote.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd love to hear progress on this.

In addition, my 2 cents:
    1) is fine
    2) the biggest problem with the game right now
    3) could do with a slight haircut
    4) yeah. Underwhelming. Needs rework.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1) Is fine as is. Only people who can't learn how to work around it are bothered by it. Is easy to get around when you know what you're doing.
    2) The most non-interactive and annoying card there is.
    3) Never had a huge problem with her, but wouldn't object if a nerf was made.
    4) Need some buffs. Right now no one uses them. Again was mainly people who couldn't get used to something different in the game, need a few of these back up to being useful.

I'll also add:

5) Twilights. After last round of changes, haven't seen them at all, so maybe some need a little boost. Not any back to previous OP forms though, just a boost some way, cause they have just disappeared. As much as I hated seeing them everywhere previously, not seeing them at all is also bad.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    5) I disagree somewhat. I think they are still strong. My twilight victor has some success. That are rare now because people have stopped playing twilight after the nerf; but they are actually still very good. Not OP anymore; just a good solid tribe. Leave it a while and see.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorJacobs View Post

In addition, my 2 cents:
    1) is fine
    1) ditto
    2) 100 percent agree
    3) ditto
    4) ditto. Would also like them coming into play exausted loke allies do
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1. It is fine. But I would like to see it having 3hp, but dying permanently if he was killed on its controller's turn. Just to prevent Sac.Lamb abusing.
    2. If it will be reworked, Jerry should get new good tools to be viable and loved hero.
    3. I like Sabreen, but she is too strong for an ally that can be used in any human deck. She can stay as strong as she is, but only when she is played in Templar decks.
    4. Locations that were meant to help tribes such as Irum: Lightning Quarry, Gaderi: Braxno Citadel and Lorhorn: Twilight Encampment, should be returned to their old state. They were not op, but useful. Now they are dead.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorJacobs View Post

In addition, my 2 cents:
    1) is fine
    +1
    Although I don't mind Sabreen that much, she could probably survive a little nerf like Krygon did.

I really do mind embers though. Kill that card. Seriously such a NPE.

There is an additional point that I have been wanting to bring up for a while (sorry I might be highjacking your thread ): General of Unaxio.
    The card is fine by itself, but made consistent and very playable 2 very NPE decks: ITF Gwen and Embers Jerry.
    Playing against these decks is fairly non-interactive: either they get they combo rolling and there is nothing you can do (for most matchups), or they fail miserably. General allows finding these combos more easily and makes these decks viable.
    I don't know whether General or ITF/Embers is the culprit, but I'd very much like to see these NPE decks toned down.
    Member of Supreme Legion

We are legion, For we are many
    IGN: SL Jacelkos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Its more like when will it be changed instead of what it is. Could be like six months away we have to play with this crap from Eternal Troll and Embers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Anasia View Post
    1. It is fine. But I would like to see it having 3hp, but dying permanently if he was killed on its controller's turn. Just to prevent Sac.Lamb abusing.
    2. If it will be reworked, Jerry should get new good tools to be viable and loved hero.
    3. I like Sabreen, but she is too strong for an ally that can be used in any human deck. She can stay as strong as she is, but only when she is played in Templar decks.
    4. Locations that were meant to help tribes such as Irum: Lightning Quarry, Gaderi: Braxno Citadel and Lorhorn: Twilight Encampment, should be returned to their old state. They were not op, but useful. Now they are dead.
    3 sabreen being templar inly wont do anything. She will be just as strong with templars. Templars are good human tribe.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    Its more like when will it be changed instead of what it is. Could be like six months away we have to play with this crap from Eternal Troll and Embers
    Please keep this positive and avoid negative phrases such as crap. This is supposed to be constructive not more complaining. Please. Thank you.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Greatness Reborn