Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by seedog View Post
    Maybe -1 Bad Santa -1 Sac lamb +2 Archnid?

8 burst draw is too much imo and your 3cc ally count is a bit low
    Interesting suggestion. I wouldnt reduce the Sac Lamb, as it has strong synergy with other cards in the deck.
    But also in the event you dont have a 3 cc ally at hand, Fireball and Relentless Savagery can both be good options.
    Although the latter requires an ally to be in play.

From personal experience, I usually am able to do something on the 3rd turn and have a pretty good position going into the 4th Turn.

But If you do want to add Archnid, I would consider -1 Bad Santa, -1 Relentless Savagery.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would -1 vow. Three seems to be counter productive to drawing allies. I actually played with this deck and found that Fireball was relatively useless since I would just spam supernova so I took out the 4 fireballs for 3 trans in order to deal with annoyances such as attachment decks and Arachnid so he doesn't get fed continuously because of your trolls and phoenix's.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I find this deck very interesting. One question though. I'm the current meta, weapon heros such as Badaruu, Serena, Amber, and even Logan are very prevalent. How does this hold up with zero item removal?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayzeusky View Post
    I would -1 vow. Three seems to be counter productive to drawing allies. I actually played with this deck and found that Fireball was relatively useless since I would just spam supernova so I took out the 4 fireballs for 3 trans in order to deal with annoyances such as attachment decks and Arachnid so he doesn't get fed continuously because of your trolls and phoenix's.
    Depending on the meta Trans can be a very strong substitute for fireball. (Though I prefer Fireball as it fits the cost curve better). Naturally, this means that against certain decks you must rush the opponent, which is often very doable.

I would still consider keeping vow; I can't tell you how many games that card has single handedly delivered wins for me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As far as weapon decks I have mostly seen Amber and Baduruu at the top levels of play,

Amber or Serena for that matter is nothing to be scared about. Tossing an Eternal Troll or even a Phoenix into the hero is a great way of wearing down a weapons durability. In fact Serena may even help you by getting your Dakrath in the discard pile!

Baduruu however can be much trickier as Crossbow can really hurt Phoenix Urigon. While in this match up you are probably at a disadvantage,
    if you can control the board with supernova, troll and the like, you have reasonable chances for securing a win, especially if your opponent doesn't draw crossbow!