Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Early Game Leavers

Hey,

I think there was a post about this already but I cant seem to find it.

If your opponent leaves game, and the match sais it was to short to gain xp.
    Do they at least lose rating for quitting cause they didn't like there initial draw?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, to conceded or to disconnect (rage quit). Will cost you points in rating,
    Although a disconnect might be connection issues, so you might get a defeat screen , but it's a 50/50 shot.

But yeah, conceded and you lose
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    Hey,

I think there was a post about this already but I cant seem to find it.

If your opponent leaves game, and the match sais it was to short to gain xp.
    Do they at least lose rating for quitting cause they didn't like there initial draw?
    If you leave or concede early you lose rating, but the opponent does not gain any XP. This is to prevent XP farming.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    At high rating zone where every win/lose counts, some people will just rage quite before T4 in order not to let their opponent gains rating. It could be more expected especially when the Seasonal Tournament is starting from next month.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Sometimes players also quit the matchmaking process before they see they have an opponent but somehow the match was already made and they will also loose rating (and the other player will think he quit because he didn't liked what he draw).

What would be good was a way to reconnect to a match when your app crashes, has been happening to me a lot in my android tablet, game resets/crashes in mid of a game and I go back to login screen and then I can't join the match in process...
    I wanted an image as a signature and all I got was text.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmiker View Post
    Sometimes players also quit the matchmaking process before they see they have an opponent but somehow the match was already made and they will also loose rating (and the other player will think he quit because he didn't liked what he draw).

What would be good was a way to reconnect to a match when your app crashes, has been happening to me a lot in my android tablet, game resets/crashes in mid of a game and I go back to login screen and then I can't join the match in process...
    Ditto. I restarted the app once while searching for opponent, thinking it would cancel my search automatically after exiting, but I came back to find myself matches with someone in the QM list and I was unable to reconnect to my game or even spectate it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If I leave early, it's usually because I botched a recording lol... though I tend to wait until turn 5-6 to leave unless I'm in a hurry.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It might be your tablet. This game is a resource hog. I ended up buying a better tablet with a lot more RAM and my crashing stopped. But my cheap tablet crashed after a few games. It would freeze or freeze and crash or just crash.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I think you're right, this is a entry level tablet and it just did it again. The only reason why I'm still playing with this piece of crap is because my macbook died on me last week... Guess that I've been nerfed.
    I wanted an image as a signature and all I got was text.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah it's unfortunate...what about your phone? Personally I don't like playing on my phone though because it's too small. You'll have to spend at least 200 bucks to get an adequate tablet based on my shopping around. I have the Asus Zenpad S80 now. No crashes. In the meantime you can try this: disable automatic update downloads and email retrieval. Just make sure nothing else is running....close everything. That might help.

>Guess that I've been nerfed< Lol