Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This deck is actually well built. I've tried to make some change, but I always came back to this list.

I considered bad santa since Shifter and grave resistance is great with it. Santa burst draw goes well with Thaddeus vault and it helps you to change the tide of game from early game.. Also, I wanted cryptspawn because it's better than DMT with GR. I can include both of them and take out some shifters and stuff but it will only get marginally better. There are things I don't like (only 8 3cc and GR should be x4 imo) but original deck list is very well thought.

T4 portal
    T5 shadow knight + location + 3cc
    T6 undying bond + (retrieved) shadow knight / another SK + 4cc

T4 corpse shifter
    T5 undying bond + location + 4cc
    Last edited by Kylt; 01-15-2017 at 07:05 PM.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    This deck is actually well built. I've tried to make some change, but I always came back to this list.

I considered bad santa since Shifter and grave resistance is great with it. Santa burst draw goes well with Thaddeus vault and it helps you to change the tide of game from early game.. Also, I wanted cryptspawn because it's better than DMT with GR. I can include both of them and take out some shifters and stuff but it will only get marginally better. There are things I don't like (only 8 3cc and GR should be x4 imo) but original deck list is very well thought.

T4 portal
    T5 shadow knight + location + 3cc
    T6 undying bond + (retrieved) shadow knight / another SK + 4cc

T4 corpse shifter
    T5 undying bond + location + 4cc
    I had santa in my beta build but then I changed to Shard for the discard effect.

I have not played this deck for a while because of Brax, but seems Brax becomes less popular now so it maybe good again.