Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
I suggest using those OP decks you're complaining about and get into the upper ratings where the players there are more knowledgeable on how to counter those decks. Then when you start losing to them, you might not think these decks are so OP and you'll get an idea what kind of decks counter these "OP" decks.
+100. I have personally only seen one deck that was truly truly op and broken and that was twilight the first couple weeks of lost land. And that got fixed quick. Every deck has a counter. And no matter how good your deck is someone can beat it. Ive beaten guys in the 330-340 and lost to guys at 210. Bad luck? Maybe. Or maybe i had a counter to thier deck and the lower guys had a counter to mine. If you winning more than losing your doing good. But i think cait is right. Dont complain. Seek advice, join a guild, get on telegram, watch videos or just find another game. Shadow era is crazy deep with an immense amount of strategy. I played for a long long time with easiliy over 100 decks before i found my niche. Just saying. Dont get frustrated just learn. I personally love lost lands. I love sabreen (almost never use her) love troll love geneal of unaxio and others. I think lost lands was a upgrade and the devlopers listen and act quickly when something is out of balance. For a free game. A truly free game. But eh. Do what your gonna do.