Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Buying LL Part 2

Sorry if this is a duplicate post, but I could not find a thread about this anywhere:

When part 2 is released, will there be separate packs so that those of us that bought part 1 are not just filling our decks with tons of excessive duplicates at another 150SC?
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    when part 1 was released, it was announced that future parts would just be added to mix of cards from packs.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by starval View Post
    when part 1 was released, it was announced that future parts would just be added to mix of cards from packs.
    They actually haven't made an official announcement regarding Part 2 and such, at least not that I'm aware of - though I have seen speculation and shouting by users, nothing from Kyle or GDC (unless I missed it, which is a real possibility, I've been a bit busy elsewhere)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was just looking for more of the official announcement, I couldn't find one from Kyle/Gondo/other officials.

Think not annoucing is potentially hindering their sales (if they plan to do a second booster pack)... A lot may be holding back just so they don't end up getting 2x copies of part 1 just to get part 2.

Then again they may not be announcing it officially for that reason, which is just gonna create a bunch of angry people that supported it at the open. I sadly didn't even read about it being 2 parts until I noticed I was missing a ton of cards, I'm sure some people (not most but some) are just as naive as me. If I would have taken the time to read that there was 2 parts, I probably would have held off on buying packs.
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    3 parts
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....l=1#post566406

Lost Lands booster packs contain 15 cards.

When Part 1 is out, all cards in LL booster will be from part 1.

When Part 2 comes out, all cards in LL booster will be from the combined pool of part 1 and part 2. The mini-packs for each part will also come out at that point (price and size not yet decided).

When Part 3 comes out, all cards in LL booster will be from the entire set. The mini-pack for part 3 will come out at that point.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Basically what there saying is instead of a real release they let it out in parts to make it unbalanced. So the counters that should have came out to certain cards never did.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    Basically what there saying is instead of a real release they let it out in parts to make it unbalanced. So the counters that should have came out to certain cards never did.
    No what they are doing is releasing it in parts so it can actually be balanced

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    No what they are doing is releasing it in parts so it can actually be balanced
    No, they're releasing in parts to get fresh content in our hands

I don't think it really has much to do with balance...but that's just my opinion (and heck, I like new toys from time to time)