Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

My Opinion of the Game

At this point in time I am going to look for a different game to play. I just don't find this game is worth my time or money anymore.

I no longer find it fun.
    There are to many imbalances to the game where you have to use a certain type of hero with a certain type of card set to even have a chance.
    The game has to many cheap ways to make a hero ineffective along with his or her cards. Way to overpowered cards come onto the field for nothing even close to what they should.

I wish this game is what it used to be, a balance to the cards, combos, and everyone could have fun.
    Just pointless to waste my time and money any further on this game. I tried to wait it out for the balance to be corrected but its never going to happen. To many people want there stupidly strong combos.

Once I find a different game, ill be playing that instead.

OP DRAWS, OP ALLIES, just one after another. 3 heroes just beat everyone else cause combos are just to strong.
    Warrior has no chance vs mages who just freeze everything, freeze freeze and freeze. PLUS now they can freeze chars they hit with a artifact, gets to draw 3 cards with a artifact. I mean yes come out with new cards, but don't make them ridiculous.
    Game over in 6 or 7 turns just make this game suck.
    Eternal TROLL with Explosion/Tidal Wave.
    Aldmor summon rank 7 allies who has 10 attack.
    Lets just stack stack stack attack rating on homonculus cause we all know MAGES should have weak allies to match up to there many dmg spells but no that's no longer balanced at all.

To many to list..... just tired of it.

This game has run into the problem of all card games. Just went to far for no reason.
    I cant see a reason why the hero to allies pool wasn't corrected where certain allies would go to the heroes they should be with but no instead everyone has access to them just about.
    The stronger and stronger allies do not need to come out every single release, just different ones to keep the game fresh.

And just for the record, its not because of win or lose, its cause the game itself is just boring now. No longer any excitement about whos going to win. Its whoever gets that combo out first wins.

Speaking of this, who recommends what card game instead of this one?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    Speaking of this, who recommends what card game instead of this one?

I recommend Zynga Poker. They have tournaments where you can win an imaginary car.

The daily slot-machine should be nerfed though.

Goodluck in your future endeavors. (P.S. If you end up winning the imaginary car, can you give me an imaginary ride...to the liquor store?)

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would recommend giving it a break for a month or two and come back. Youll probably find that the game has been balanced and youll enjoy it again. And there are definatly some annoying dexk especially in the 150-220 ish range. Embers, voice of winter occasional millstalker. You almost never see these decks above 250. Im sitting at 290+ right now using vic who has zero lost lands cards. There is still balance. And these annoying decks jave been around for a while. The one i cant stand is jericho embers. Honestly inhate to admit it but when im playing if my opponent is jericho i just quit. I dont want to sit there for 15 or 20 minutes just to watch him dona bunch of crazy shit i cant defend against. I did the same when twilight was soo op for ancoupke weeks. The minute i saw a twilight card I just quit. Makes it so i dont hate it. But now the only one i cant stand is jerry. And i played as a mage the other day ran into one and creamed him. Its just against ally driven decks that he is so overpowered.
    Anyways step back and then try again in a month or two. You might be suprised how kuch you still lime the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Could always try Hearthstone. Oh wait, that was unbalanced from the beginning, so hmmmm....

Seriously dude, don't know how long you've been playing (only seen you on forums since LL part 1 arrived), but this does happen with the release of every new set, there's always a period where there is some unbalanced stuff. SF even had it in one of later versions with that broken Stardust Extractor version. It's nothing to get so upset about, and if the DT also sees the same problem then they'll fix it. Just give it time, and in the meanwhile try to adapt to a new meta. Or don't and just quit. Whatever you choose.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm using Loest without LL cards and it works fine.
    Shadow Era, ETC

Evolve Through Cooperation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I wouldn't recommend other pvp games. Maybe some vs computer games where the easy setting is really easy(read some reviews on this otherwise you might be running into some computer enemies you won't be able to handle.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Fristar if i could give you some advice. And i mean thisnis a helpfull manner.try warching some videos on you tube and copy some of thier decks. Its really really hard to build your own deck in this game without playing for a while. I watched some of your games. Inwould recommend bob and sam trolling it up or alzorath. Alzorath covered the world championship decks. The baduruu and moinstalker builds are really good. Or use a bobwei deck. His amber one would be a great start. Inthink youll have more luck and enjoy the game. Ive been playing for years and cant really build a super competative deck. Just friendly advice. Deck building is an art. Also caitlyn has some awesome decks one of which i use alsmost exclusively her victor build. You majiya for example kept freezing your own allies. If you use voice of winter you need away around the freeze effect. Otherwise your hurting youself just as much. Just my 2 cents. But before you leave try a tried and true deck from this forum by someone who plays alot. I would recomend bobwei amber a world champ deck like baduruu or moonstalker or a caitlyn deck. Her ele with caged savage is awesome. Little tricky but awesome. I posted a deck a nerdy vess. Its solid not amazing and falls flat around 270 or 280. But will crush many of the decks in the 200 range.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Also bob wei gwen delivery to your face is excellent and a good solid deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ive heard UNO is a good game or Go Fish.....

But really card games like this have there ups and downs and theres always a deck that will beat you, no matter what you play
    But thats the fun tweaking a deck to counter that style.

Just have a break or try a different hero for abit, your probably just burnt out from the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    why not use those combos?
    win win
    "Her blades will cut you down size" Amber Rain
    BigBens
    A1 - Evolution in theory