Close

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabreen

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Left with same abilities but a 2/3 body, I'd still probably playing her in some decks. Not as much though.

Think that was part of Gondorian's criteria for nerf. Not saying she needs it, but curious what others think of that change.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    dont mind the trolls replies. your complaint is legitimate and she is too strong. like you said being able to turn any card into a 1 cost shield bash is not very balanced. and the restrictions on her isnt even an issue most of the times. she has the same problems that aldmor scout has and that is they gave allies with haste a strong ability. not a balanced combination. she should be nerfed. and people act like discarding is a downside because you waste a card. how is discarding and dealing 3 damage different from using a card that deals 3 damage? they both make you use up a card. the only difference is that you dont have to stock ability damage cards because she can turn any card into one so its even better. so stop with that stupid argument.
    Last edited by mindy; 02-11-2016 at 10:43 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymos View Post
    Didnt mean it from a power point. Most decks that are fun to play are shadow, and always where. human cards havent been as creative as shadow where. There are both human and shadow heroes on both top and lowest tier, but more enjoyable decks are usually shadow at least imo
    Yeah, i can agree to that. I have more fun playing shadows generally. Though recently arthyles boris and my shadowlock lance have been some favorites
    Shadow of the Night
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    dont mind the trolls replies. your complaint is legitimate and she is too strong. like you said being able to turn any card into a 1 cost shield bash is not very balanced. and the restrictions on her isnt even an issue most of the times. she has the same problems that aldmor scout has and that is they gave allies with haste a strong ability. not a balanced combination. she should be nerfed. and people act like discarding is a downside because you waste a card. how is discarding and dealing 3 damage different from using a card that deals 3 damage? they both make you use up a card. the only difference is that you dont have to stock ability damage cards because she can turn any card into one so its even better. so stop with that stupid argument.
    Well its not a stupid argument as you so eloquently phrase it. Its turn 3 you drop aldon. He gets fireballed. You dont have a good draw engine up yet. Lets say your a rogue. They have a 2/5 on board. You have stop thief igg and sabreen. What to do? Cast he and lose your draw engine? No way. Cast her and lose you item desteuction. Lets say its amber? Poor choice she will drop a weapon next turn. So yeah its a tough choice. Not really a stupid argument. And why do you constantly insult people?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The MiddleAgedNerd View Post
    Well its not a stupid argument as you so eloquently phrase it. Its turn 3 you drop aldon. He gets fireballed. You dont have a good draw engine up yet. Lets say your a rogue. They have a 2/5 on board. You have stop thief igg and sabreen. What to do? Cast he and lose your draw engine? No way. Cast her and lose you item desteuction. Lets say its amber? Poor choice she will drop a weapon next turn. So yeah its a tough choice. Not really a stupid argument. And why do you constantly insult people?
    They Only have a 2/5? Then you would play igg out first, and kill it the next turn. If you Only have three cards in hand, you need to get your draw out anyways to start getting more cards. And a 2/5 isn't THAT big of a threat to your health.
    Shadow of the Night
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dealing in hypothetical. And yes this exaxt scenario happened yesterday and i did get igg out. I was just pointing out that discarding a card to do 3 damage is not something to be taken lightly. And it was actually a yari shield guy and he was 3/5 i think protector or something. But hypothetical scenario.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You consistently make fun of other people's intelligence, or find other ways to put people down if they disagree with your opinion. Please, please, please stop.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    dont mind the trolls replies....so stop with that stupid argument.
    do you not see the irony?
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows R Us View Post
    You consistently make fun of other people's intelligence, or find other ways to put people down if they disagree with your opinion. Please, please, please stop.
    +1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    do you not see the irony?
    +1 i think we are all tired of mindys insults.