Close

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: eternal troll

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    alright, i will stop with mindy, since it seems she wont stop and i wont get my answer.

but troll does not need a nerf. its something the community has wanted for a long time. an ally that can survive board wipes
    I defended you in this thread. I appreciate you voicing you opinion. Because its right. So thanks.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just change Eternal Troll artwork please. It could be anything better than a "childish" art it currently has

mm75

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ermelsilphion View Post
    Just change Eternal Troll artwork please. It could be anything better than a "childish" art it currently has

mm75
    Might be the best artwork in the game. Other than jas.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yes all heroes have ways to deal with eternal troll and every ally in the game. does that mean we should accept all allies they bring to the game? the answer is no. and that is why so many allies are changed and so should eternal troll. so can people now stop bringing up that argument and list everytime someone complains about an ally? eternal troll has one ability but that ability has so many synergies on so many levels it is not balanced. especially for just 3 cost.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In my opinion Eternal Troll is one of the best allies added with LL. His presence on the board adds so many ways to benefit from him not only by its controller, but an opponent as well. Some of them were listed above by Umbra7. He is one of those cards which you may whether love or hate, because he is such a bright character
    I don't understand why the fact that he is widely played should count as an argument for calling a nerf. What I can see though is that some person on the forum just hates the game, all the playable cards (especially the new ones), and all people that are playing and enjoying it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    oh no, ally with synergies, let's nerf this one now! while we're at it, nerf aldon, karlstadt, arachnid, aldmor chieftain, etc.
    seriously, if you're having trouble to do 2+2 damage you probably should rework your deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    the goal for all players is to kill it and not let it live so they can reap whatever benefits they can get from it. if that wasnt true than no one would try to kill it and they would just let it live forever if it was so good for the opponent. so saying that its balanced because some heroes benefit from killing it is ridiculous. there is no more benefit from killing it than killing two other allies. but with this card its like getting 10 allies for 3 cost. at the very least it should be unique.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    at the very least it should be unique.

With this I agree. Making it unique seems to be a reasonable change.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No change needed get over it. Next topic.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Anasia View Post
    With this I agree. Making it unique seems to be a reasonable change.
    No it doesnt. Not at all. Not even a little. I have not heard one single person at all comolain about troll except mindy. The card is fine. Leave it alone. Two puwens can kill it for gods sake. Ots not that big of a deal