Close

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: eternal troll

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

eternal troll

this one needs a nerf. almost half the decks use it because its ability is so op even with the low stats. ive said it before and i still stand by it. the ability not only makes it hard to kill but also makes for some op combos with all kinds of suicide cards like tidal wave and supernova and sacrifice lamb. make it unique or lower attack or add sustain cost.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Eternal Troll was sent here to cleanse the world of evil...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i want to be serious for a minute. not being hostile or anything. why do you even play this game?

OP or not, almost all of the rest of us are playing and having fun. i got beat 4 times today, twice by a jeri embers deck, once by a very well tuned garth and once by a an extremely lucky vess... i still had fun. just beat an amber, that didnt seem very good, but had a lot of disabling attachments, my vermin we scared i guess cause they were hiding AND, amber never cast a weapon. it was different.

if everything is as bad as you say it is... why are you still here? not saying you should leave or even stop to complaining. but i just do not get why you stay. is it because you want to ruin the game? i saw the posts in the app store you made which leads me more to believe you are an alt because there was another one, almost exactly the same by a different name, both named Danae. if that was you, you told people to stay away from this game, so basically, it just looks like you want to ruin the game.

is there bad blood between you and kyle? i am putting this here because i dont want to go and make a thread about you, that would really look like a huge personal attack.

as for Troll. its fine just annoying. and its great that shadow decks can now make use of sac lamb outside of gravebone and crippled allies. humans have so long had better draw options and this combo, is good for shadow. and we all want allies that survive nova and tidal, especially tidal, the worst card in the game in my opinion.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I completely agree, but this is a repeat of an older thread where I made a very long and empassioned argument to nerf this card...I'll just link to it:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?36893-Eternal-troll-question
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree fully with Bobross.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0
    i saw the posts in the app store you made which leads me more to believe you are an alt because there was another one, almost exactly the same by a different name, both named Danae.
    Wait, this person is posting negative reviews posing as danae? Has danae been informed of this so he can take appropriate action?

is there bad blood between you and kyle?
    Maybe now they've got bad blood, but you know they used to be mad love.

And we all want allies that survive nova and tidal, especially tidal, the worst card in the game in my opinion.
    Exactly, who wouldn't want a card that can actually get around those?
    Last edited by tman507; 02-05-2016 at 05:15 AM.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    no, both reviews named Danae as a bad moderator on the forum. specifically calling him out after he gave a warning to everyone but mindy took it as just an attack on her.
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    no, both reviews named Danae as a bad moderator on the forum. specifically calling him out after he gave a warning to everyone but mindy took it as just an attack on her.
    Ah, I see.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."

Member of PFG3
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Caitlyn - I know you're very opposed to the idea of nerfing any of the cards and you constantly argue with mindy because he's argued for nerfing several of them. That's all fine and good because we each have our own opinions. However, please keep from creating assumptions about people and their motivations. Stick to arguing about the topic and leave personal things out of it as that just leads to derailing topics that would otherwise be informative to the game designers.

Consider this as your first warning as I don't want to referee for each nerf thread that appears. People can argue and debate these topics without it becoming personal attacks I would think.

... Now as for the reviews in the app store, that is interesting. I don't have access to the Apple store at the moment so I can't really see it but I don't think there's much that I can do anyway. It doesn't really matter as anyone who's looking at the reviews wouldn't really know me. Now if I was TotalBiscuit... It got me to looking at the Android reviews though which I can see on my phone and wow I do get referenced there in the comments a few times. I wonder whose reviews those were.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    alright, i will stop with mindy, since it seems she wont stop and i wont get my answer.

but troll does not need a nerf. its something the community has wanted for a long time. an ally that can survive board wipes
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    On Troll specifically, I will say this, I'm not even sure that a lot of people know that you can get rid of it just by killing it twice in one turn, which isn't really that hard to do. Is obviously harder than just killing it once, but still. Seriously watch my last game (vs. TJ tdnine) and there are like 2 or 3 times when he could have killed one of my Trolls twice in a turn but he instead chose to hit my hero or something else instead. I think he figured it out by the end, but it really is that simple to do.
    Last edited by tman507; 02-05-2016 at 09:59 AM.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."

Member of PFG3
    Greatness, Reborn