Close

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

3.12 Now Out for All Platforms!

Hi all,

In case you missed it, I would like to confirm that 3.12 is now out for iOS (at the App Store), Android (at the Play Store or via download link), Mac (via auto-update in the existing launcher or via download link) and PC (via auto-update in the existing PC launcher or via download link) and it even works on the web-browser again (via this link).

Thanks very much for your patience over the last month while we analysed the balance and put changes into action to address anything clearly overpowered. There's surely more balancing to be done, but I think this is a very decent version that we can all have a great deal of fun with. As always, we will be tracking hero popularity and win-rate on quick match (for 250+ rated players, and 100-250 rated players) and individual card usage, which will be used to drive future changes, along with written feedback from players like we've been getting on the forum. Thanks very much to everyone who has been giving their thoughts since Lost Lands debuted!

Another thing I'm pleased to report is that the latest version of Unity that we have built 3.12 with includes much better handling of the dynamic resource loading, which should eliminate the issues with card images sometimes not showing up in time during a game. Please let us know if you are still experiencing this or any other client-related bugs via the Support subforum. (If you run into card behaviour bugs, the best place to log them is still on the Card Bug List thread.)

That's all for now! Thanks for reading!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why do i get the feeling that the all the new tribe decks are going to be wortless now while the Elemental and Wulven decks get stronger.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    only zaladar is too strong but it has always been like that and not because of ll. and only wulven vess is too strong and this is partly because of savagery which people have wanted to be nerfed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yeah, all 4 of you want it nerfed.

tribes are fine Graylion. elemtentals and wulven are good but not more so than others. watch out for garth, vess and embers jeri. they are pretty strong in the current meta. some good homun decks running aroun too. rush mage with VoW has a decent presense. and of course elemtnals decks and wulven decks (including non wulven hero wulven decks).

tribes are fine, lands however...
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory