Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

LL in my Opinion

So, I am still not a big fan of LL AS OF PART 1. I feel like only certain heroes got love while others were left in the dust. For example Badu the past couple of updates couldn't do anything the past couple of updates because of crazy opness. In LL part 1 he got no cards that would make him stronger at all. Badu is my favorite and when he is working I have a lot of fun. Also heroes like Logan, Gwen, Bloodfang, Gravebone, and even Praxix aren't seeing much play since LL because they didn't get much love. I hope this fixes in future parts. But the meta just isn't that fun atm.
    Last edited by NestMegatron; 02-03-2016 at 06:50 PM.
    I like pie, Shadow Era, and you!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We are beta testers and helping balance new set, I love it. If you donīt, take a break and come back after few month when LL set1 will be balanced properly ;-)
    Btw 3.12 looks much more balanced than previous one, more variety. So update can solve your problem a bit.
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I feel similar to you. I've become determined to make a competitive Rotham deck, despite the naysayers. Just stop worrying about rating and have fun.

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by pindleton View Post
    I feel similar to you. I've become determined to make a competitive Rotham deck, despite the naysayers. Just stop worrying about rating and have fun.
    Good luck with that. Hes a tricky one. You definatly need something to boost your shadow energy. Luckily there are alot of allies weapons and so forth that can. But 5se is a long time to wait

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NestMegatron View Post
    Hello, I have been playing SE for a few months now. I really loved the SF meta. Mostly all of the heroes were viable in that meta, and could be played no matter what going against. I feel like so far LL has crushed that. What used to be fun has become quite dull, from having to tech or play a certain deck to win or having crazy OP cards just crush the meta. I just don't think this meta is very fun. With this being said I am stepping away from Shadow Era. Hopefully some very vital changes are made to the current cards, and also the second part of LL make more champions viable to this meta. Until then I just can't play in a meta where only a few decks can be played to be able to win.

Thanks,
    A1 NestMegatron
    I don't understand. 3.12 just came out yesterday to address complaints like this, and I see no record of you playing any games on it. And, even if you had, there's no way anyone could establish what the meta is yet.

Please confirm which version you are referring to.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    3.12 looks very similar to 2.7 I think, too much embers Jerry (to all who play him - you have no soul), couple of burn mages, garth, etc. I am actually bit sad, as it turns back to what this game was before, with couple of new cards

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    I don't understand. 3.12 just came out yesterday to address complaints like this, and I see no record of you playing any games on it. And, even if you had, there's no way anyone could establish what the meta is yet.

Please confirm which version you are referring to.
    There is no need to play on my main when all you see is Jerricho and Twarimia
    I like pie, Shadow Era, and you!

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NestMegatron View Post
    There is no need to play on my main when all you see is Jerricho and Twarimia
    I'd like to look into this, but I don't know your alt, and the two accounts that share your IP address only last played on 2.92. Based on what I'm seeing from studying the Challenge screen, I don't see much Aramia or Jericho. Can you PM me your alt account name please?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd like to look into this, but I don't know your alt, and the two accounts that share your IP address only last played on 2.92. Based on what I'm seeing from studying the Challenge screen, I don't see much Aramia or Jericho.
    This is brilliant! Gondorian = The All-Seeing Eye!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd like to look into this, but I don't know your alt, and the two accounts that share your IP address only last played on 2.92. Based on what I'm seeing from studying the Challenge screen, I don't see much Aramia or Jericho. Can you PM me your alt account name please?
    There's quite few Jeri's out there, but Aramia is minority (finally)