Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Loest, the perfect hero to start for new players

Very strong hero and also if you like farming scores quickly in the ladder, this is your best friend!

The deck should be like that;

39 cards + hero

4x Kristoffer Wyld
    2x Cinderborn Fatebreaker
    2x Layarian Diplomat
    4x Aldon the Brave
    4x Priest of the Light

4x Bad Santa
    4x Tome of Knowledge

2x Groundshift
    4x Fireball
    4x Lightning Strike
    2x Transmogrification Curse
    3x Supernova

I will highly recommend new players to start with this deck, easy to play and much more stronger than Eladwen. Every Quick Match will end very fast, not boring and not stupid at all if you have to compare with some kind of Jericho decks/ mill Skervox!
    Last edited by Burnout1985; 02-02-2016 at 02:52 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hmmmmmmmmm................. I think I might use this to farm the ladder, looks nice since I haven't used loest much at all.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For brand new players, they might be dead before they get to use their Hero ability, lol.

Plus it might be tough for "new players" unless they spend money because some of those cards cost a lot of gold (Sinkhole, Transmog, etc.)...and Loest himself

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    lol oh right 4.6k gold HAHA. Could prob replace with Eladwen and still do well I think, rush mage never dies.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Armoek View Post
    hmmmmmmmmm................. I think I might use this to farm the ladder, looks nice since I haven't used loest much at all.
    You should, Armoek! If you know how to play aggro mage, it will bring you at 280 rating easily even at the end of the season

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Delay of Game View Post
    For brand new players, they might be dead before they get to use their Hero ability, lol.

Plus it might be tough for "new players" unless they spend money because some of those cards cost a lot of gold (Sinkhole, Transmog, etc.)...and Loest himself

You will be dead before even if it's played by a new player... I am all for the come back of rush mages.

Before at the start of DP we had millstalker, very annoyning untill we have Sorcerer of India to tech him. Then millskervox was popular but its still ok coz Aramia 3SE was there and nobody like playing Jericho. In LL, the most rush mages dissapear, solo jericho is making his come back. I really don't understand why you guys like playing this kind of deck. I hope i can meet more jericho in the future... I just have some much free time to spend with those jericho
    Last edited by Burnout1985; 02-02-2016 at 07:41 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think Embers Jericho is much better for new players, because it uses a simple, repetitive strategy and a new player rarely faces tough choices playing it. Besides it can teach them some useful card interactions.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I dont think embers jericho is newbie freindly at all o_O
    I'm ok with rush mage disapearing. Games are no fun if they end quickly. Theres a reason i play midrange decks, and thats because thats what i have fun playing with. Rush mage bores me, sucks the fun out of a match
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnout1985 View Post
    You will be dead before even if it's played by a new player... I am all for the come back of rush mages.

Before at the start of DP we had millstalker, very annoyning untill we have Sorcerer of India to tech him. Then millskervox was popular but its still ok coz Aramia 3SE was there and nobody like playing Jericho. In LL, the most rush mages dissapear, solo jericho is making his come back. I really don't understand why you guys like playing this kind of deck. I hope i can meet more jericho in the future... I just have some much free time to spend with those jericho
    Yep, worst player experience ever. Just dumb. Saw a match Embers Jerry vs Millstaller last fall. 46 turns of nothing. 28 damages, all to Moon.
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piņa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"