3 Cryptspawn Tormentor
    4 Corpse Shifter
    1 Der'kan, the Bone King
    4 Shadow Knight

4 Sacrificial Lamb
    4 Portal

4 Necromancer's Shroud

4 Kiruth: Thaddeus' Vault

I'm off to a 4-1 start with this deck, but I have been working on it for quite a while. Another mage deck with no direct damage spells. Only 4 draw sources with this one as well. I love playing Raikka undead. I am very comfortable with it. It ultimately might only be a niche deck, I won't know until I get to a higher ranking, but I have a lot of fun with this one. What do you all think?

Ideal start is: sac, HotL, any 3 cc, portal. Use Raikka's ability and play a shifter (the star of this show), his ability and attack will deal 7 damage. Next, play a vault, a shroud, bring back the ally you tossed with shifter, attack with it, activate the vault, sac lamb the ally you vaulted in and then hopefully have another allly to toss with the shifter or cast it and attack. The vault can be activated at least 8 times with the knights and the shrouds. Possibly more if cryptspawn meets the requirement by attacking with it, sac lambing it (which activates the vault if it returns to your hand), and then casting it again. The one bone king can also come out swinging for 7 with Rai's ability if the graveyard requirement is met. Never sac the sac lambs, unless you are for certain in control.

If you are interested in the deck, make sure to check out my last 5 games (ravinglunatic vs xert, especially). To comeback against that board with no novas is pretty impressive, I think. Even if Elementalis is not the strongest of heroes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Played 3 more games, 3 more wins. 7-1 overall. From 0 to 229, so far. That's all for tonight.

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmmmm. Looks promising.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Enjoying this deck, thanks for sharing it!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ph1shy View Post
    Enjoying this deck, thanks for sharing it!
    Great! You're welcome. I don't get to play much most days. Let me know how it works for you and what match ups you find hard to overcome. Also, if you make any changes or try out other cards. If you don't mind. I have used Tombstone Beacon in it, but have found that I really don't cast it or need it as of yet. You should get to draw 12 cards with the sac lambs, and that just brings on an endless stream of undead. They come via summoning, portal, and graveyard. I'm glad someone else is enjoying this deck.

I also built this before the change to the vault. Are you having difficulty with people using it's ability to grab allies from the graveyard?
    Last edited by RavingLunatic; 02-03-2016 at 12:51 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm quite new to Shadow Era so haven't pvp'd much, but will let you know how it goes once I do. Just been farming world. I dig the undead theme though so kudos! The AI loves tapping the vault for my graveyard which can be bothersome!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Back to the drawing board with my Raikka undead theme. The vault has backfired too many times since the change in 3.12. I'm currently working on something new.