Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: v3.1200

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A question, maybe not relevant to the topic itself but might be a bug I don't know. Anyways, I bought some LL packages with Shadow Crystals and got a few heroes. So I thought I don't need them because I already have a copy of each one and headed of to the merchant trying to sell them. But in the merchant it says I only have one copy of that hero while I in fact have 4. Thoughts about this?

Edit: I had to change the filters in the selling section.

New question, why don't they stack and why do the LL heroes sell for 50 g more than the Fates ones?
    Last edited by liathis; 02-04-2016 at 08:52 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    They don't stack because eventually they will be updated with alternate art, like the CotC heroes were in DP. The higher price has the same reason.
    The Kind Jester of the Court
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukuzin View Post
    I think that's because of Liliana Vess from MTG.
    Not as far as I am aware. I think Vess as a first name sounds female and she was confirmed as female by the designer of the card. We since told PFG and rest of community she is female. I guess the memo never made it to Kyle who chose the artwork! I have no clue why she has the art she has, to this day, and hope it gets changed before being printed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

v3.1200

Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Not as far as I am aware. I think Vess as a first name sounds female and she was confirmed as female by the designer of the card. We since told PFG and rest of community she is female. I guess the memo never made it to Kyle who chose the artwork! I have no clue why she has the art she has, to this day, and hope it gets changed before being printed.
    I strongly agree with you. The artwork doesn't suit for the concept. she doesn't look "swift" at all. I think a female dark-elf (like Majiya) fencer would be fine.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    3.12 is now out for iOS over at the App Store. If you have the Testflight version, you will need to remove that to get the official version from the App Store, though they are identical so there's no real point to it.