Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Homunculus Carnibor

Hi,
    I think that Carnibor would shine as a homunculus ally.
    First it has health and attack growth, so turning it into a homunculus would be logical.
    Second it could fill the lack of 2cc homuncoli in the shadow pool.
    Last, but not least, it could have a nice sinergy with cards like Splicer's Crown, Spontaneous Growth and Rankett: Proving Ground.
    Please, give this suggestion a thought, I really think Carnibor has a good but yet unexplored potential.
    IGN 17 Ecl1psE

Telegram @Ecl1psE17

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Carniboar will not become a homunculus since he is a DP card

Homunculus in general while you can build specifically with the alignment, many of the homunculus are actually excellent splash allies in supporting other decks. So you could for instance make a Gobbler Deck (allies that grow Carniboar, Olgoth) and then maybe make half your deck homunculus to support that theme.

Other mixed themes that homunculus can help support
    Growth
    Fire
    Ice
    Lightning
    Claw
    Discard
    Exile
    Tower
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    True, it is very much a homonculous ally just like Ogloth the Glutton. But sadly it won't happen. Wish the development team would change their minds someday about sets no longer being changed.

plo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Humanoid View Post
    True, it is very much a homonculous ally just like Ogloth the Glutton. But sadly it won't happen. Wish the development team would change their minds someday about sets no longer being changed.
    I think the same way. Also, there are some inconcistencies with the first set CotC, why is Molten Destroyer's damage claw rather than fire? He is made entirely of lava. Why are What a Big Teeth and Throwing Knives the only weapons which are class specific itens rather than Hero Items?

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by plo View Post
    I think the same way. Also, there are some inconcistencies with the first set CotC, why is Molten Destroyer's damage claw rather than fire? He is made entirely of lava. Why are What a Big Teeth and Throwing Knives the only weapons which are class specific itens rather than Hero Items?
    His clawsare laced with fire. And ice. And have swords instead of fangs. Just nasty. Scares me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by plo View Post
    Molten destroyer is a CotC ally, in CotC the only 3 types of damage were Armed(Sword), Unarmed(Claw), and Ranged(Bow). Magic or elemental types like Electric, fire and Ice, were implemented later, in late DP step. This edition can't be edited cuz is a official released collection, with physical cards implemented (Not Beta, like SF and LL).

And this reason is the same explain about why Big Teeth and Throwing Knives have a different design order in the collection, becaouse they are from the first collection, and exclusive weapons turned "frecuently" in the other collections. In CotC, they were exceptions.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

plo
    Indeed, those cards won't be changed. But I hope in the future there will be cards involving the word Hero Item, so that it makes a difference if a weapon is a Hero Item or a class specific item.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No point in trying to get anything changed. Once new cards come out they don't care about keeping the synergy of the cards from earlier decks to still fit in with the newer type of play that the new cards force everyone to play.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i wish we could change some things. carniboar though, that would be too scary as a homun. but molten and oggy, i would love to see changed to DEMON tribe with cobra demon and some others.

and i have seen all kinds of cards from the old sets. cards that werent getting played much re seeing play. cards that were never played are getting played.

just myself, i have used molten destroy and ogloth in decks. i have used warrior training. i have used Lyra Blackheart as tech AGAINST this new set and she is great. and a few others. maybe some of the more frequently used cards from the older sets are missing or less used, but others are being used. snow sapphire is gaining popularity again and even more voice of winters are running around and not just in mages.
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 02-06-2016 at 12:51 PM.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory