Close

Thread: Foil Merchant

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Foil Merchant

Since the auction has has been requested for ages, and is programming heavy, why not create a foil merchant, to allow people with excessive of one foil to get others.

Same premise as the regular card merchant, except it would have the additional of Light Crystals.
    Every foil would have a 1 light crystal + added gold value. To get a light crystal you would sell a foil to the merchant.

Example:
    The player sale of Boris Skullcrusher Foil (Crystals 1/200 H) would net them a profit of 1 Light Crystal + 100 Gold.
    To buy the Boris Skullcrusher Foil, they would need 1 Light Crystal + 200 Gold.

This could create a 1 foil for 1 foil ability to trade at the merchant, with the cost of gold.

Gold price would be based on standard merchant gold tiers.
    Possibly add an additional light crystal for limited and legendary foils.

The programming would be simple since it is the same programming the current merchant uses. The only addition needed would be Light Crystals or some other new form of currency. Shadow Crystals would be hard to use for this premise because you can buy foil packs for 500SC already and would impact Wulven's actual money creation system.
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1
    Ebeoph
    There is a single moment where....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +100000

Foils aviable for sell/buy between players in merchant + foil booster packs by collection are a lot necesary, i have too many foilds in 5 ,6,7 copies 77
    And like 6k crystals.. i dont buy more "premium" booster anymore cuz i allways get too many repeat designs <.<

and idk what do with that :c
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree.

I'm not even kidding when I say I have over 20 copies of Foil Molten Destroyer, and about 15 copies of Foil Belladonna. And a bunch of others un-cool Foils.

WTF am I going to do with all that? I certainly can't (won't) actually use those allies.

I need a way to pawn it off on some beginner noob by telling them how awesome Belladonna is, and then make small fortune on it (That's why we also need an Auction-House)