Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    After more games, I find this deck is pretty much an auto-loss vs any Priest deck. To be fair, Elementalis has always had a very hard time against priests, because they get out-drawn so quickly, and because tidal wave discourages Elementalis from flooding the board with allies.

Millstalker is very annoying as well, and Elementalis has very few answers. I used to include 1 or 2 hidden advantage to combat them, might consider throwing them back in.

I agree that proving grounds is the motor behind this deck. Consistently drawing a card and giving (almost) all your allies +1/+1 every turn? Only thing stopping it from being overpowered is that the opponent can negate it with SE. Delaying it by 1 turn might slow you down a little, but the deck should still remain viable.

Indeed but so does any mill deck probably. This isn't a t1 deck but it is a fun deck IMO
    I so agree!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very nice deck, but when going second and without the Gremlin in T1 or simply when losing the board, I have very hard times!
    Plus, I think that the Falseblood Cultist is another key card of the deck, so here are my two cents:
    -3 Grimghast (Non homunculus)
    -1 Tar-written Scroll

+1 Falseblood Cultist
    +3 Energy Discharge

What do you think? Thanks for sharing, very fun to play
    Last edited by Francio888; 02-04-2016 at 08:54 AM.
    IGN 17 Ecl1psE

Telegram @Ecl1psE17

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have also gotten into a rather nasty losing streak of late with this deck. Not sure if the metagame has simply evolved to make this deck more uncompetitive, bad luck or some combination of the two. I have tried adding in rotlings to smooth out the mana curve but it just makes it weaker. I am thinking we really need either energy discharge or mind control to deal with Garina rogue decks, but I am not sure what can be taken out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice deck! I also added 2x Mind Control to deal with fatties.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I played a version of this for quite a while. The problem is it has no real way to get back a lost board. You either win or lose in the first 3-4 turns and it's largely dependent on playing first.