Close

Thread: Seek...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Seek...

Am I the only who is not a big fan and thinks there's already too much in SE. I mean I like it.. Its cool... IG I'm just old fashioned and think u should rely more on drawing cards and not have the opportunity to Seek the very card u want and when. I feel its OK for a hero. And like one tribe since every tribe has its "special thing" UK...
    Nothing to fear but fear itself
    IGN: SpaceGhost

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    no youre not the only one. i also have been against seek ever since they introduced it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nah - i disagree. More interesting mechanics and keywords is great. It's what i like third-best about MTG (after the incredibly resiliant & consistent rules, and the card art). As long as each card is balanced, then what's the problem?

I suppose it could become hard to follow, as it's tricky to see *why* things happen. I've had this with Twilights, where the turn ends and something dies, triggering other ally deaths, the first ally comes back to life, an artefact is destroyed, a third ally is buffed, a second artefact gains durability, a weapon gains attack, and a fourth ally gains health & attack ... That's not due to keywords though, just extended chains of passive abilities

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deathintheflesh View Post
    Am I the only who is not a big fan and thinks there's already too much in SE. I mean I like it.. Its cool... IG I'm just old fashioned and think u should rely more on drawing cards and not have the opportunity to Seek the very card u want and when. I feel its OK for a hero. And like one tribe since every tribe has its "special thing" UK...
    Id just like to congratulate you on your 100 post! Youre officially a senior member here on the forums!

Anyways, i like that theyre adding new things. No issues from me so long as they balance them. Also, there is already a thread for discussing the power of seek, so dont be surprised if a moderater says something
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox