Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hi all. Just to let you know that we have decided to change the condition to be "While you control only one Exaltation", rather than (effectively) "While you control only one ally".

The idea came to me while discussing this on Telegram, and it solves what we wanted it to solve without being unnecessarily harsh. I'm sorry for the distress caused and thank you for the prompt responses. This is why we preview balance changes, so that the community can get input in case something did not occur to us. Cheers!

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gondorian you guys dona great job. This is why this is the best game on the app store and the only one i have ever ever ever ever paid in app purchases on. Abd i play like 5 million phone games a year. #bored at work # i spend a lot of time i n bathroom #shadowera development team rocks #delay of game please create a trolling response using hash tags

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi all. Just to let you know that we have decided to change the condition to be "While you control only one Exaltation", rather than (effectively) "While you control only one ally".

The idea came to me while discussing this on Telegram, and it solves what we wanted it to solve without being unnecessarily harsh. I'm sorry for the distress caused and thank you for the prompt responses. This is why we preview balance changes, so that the community can get input in case something did not occur to us. Cheers!
    Cheers