Close

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Also where is buff to shadow cannon?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    exaltation? really? it was fine. adding unique would of been the way to go if you wanted to nerf it. now its just another superfocus

Knight of Unaxio? what was the reasoning behind this?

why the hate on the non-wulven wulven?

i havent really examined the locations but i dont see a buff to warped desert. that opposing ability makes it damn near useless.

you couldnt have just raised the cost of activation to ritualist?

sheesh.
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 01-27-2016 at 11:41 AM.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just like many ppl said, i disagree with sosilo nerf. It was a 2nd draw engine (not good enought to be 1st) and now , it probably will be dead. Also, templars have no longer board control. 2/6 for 5 mana, isnt a good body , and about the ability .... the seek might be rly helpful in some situations, but the second ability, is far from op. You end up having your last cards being only abilities which cant change the game in most chases. PRobably its because i havent faced many templar decks but from what i have played templars where never op.
    Also scout might be a little week as an ally now. more like a draw engine (or seek engine )
    Also, the new location rule... probably will make locations rarer in deck or just smaller number
    Other changes seem fine

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    Also where is buff to shadow cannon?
    I agree it needs a buff. It's a contender for the worst card in the game in it's current iteration.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I kind of hope my opponents use Garina Road now...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    who will? if the opposing ability is better than the main ability, no one is going to play it. why would you put a card in your dec kthat benefits your opponent more than you?
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thank you for these changes. maybe some are weak but playtesting will show. in any case it is better cards are too weak than too strong. weak cards dont break the game but can still be buffed if needed while op cards make the game not enjoyable for anyone who does not want to use op cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What a disaster.
    The change in Vess doesn't make sense, I know it's very rare to summon more than 3 attachments in a single turn but it's still a stupid nerf for an hero who was not that great anyway. You don't create Brakkong, a fun but expensive and situational card, just to try to kill it 2 weeks later.
    Exaltation was a great issue for priests, but steadfast was fine overall. As Caytlin said now you are turning Exaltation into another Super Focus, not what Elementalis really needed. And don't tell me that Elementalis is OP now....
    The nerf to Knight of Unaxio is unreasonable too imho. +2/+2 seems a balanced payout when you gotta discard an ability from your hand, I never saw such un unbeatable deck because of this card.
    While the counter-nerf to Ritualist is ok, it still makes the card usable and that's the point of a nerf.
    Twilight Luminary now has nice stats for a 4cc card, and still a couple of good abilities. We will still see it in action a lot.
    Changes to Kallista, General Unaxio, Horror, Avatar, Aldmor Scout, Scriptures seem fine. While Artisan should have probably stayed the way he was before, now big Aldmor artifacts are even more unplayable than before. You should something quickly for Aldmor conflux please.
    Changes to non-wulven wulven are horrible. You gotta remove unique from Renegade asap if you want to keep him this way, that guy is so situational that you can't justify his uniqueness. If I can't stack the 1cc discount making him a 4x in a deck just doesn't make sense.

And I think Location changes are all wrong. The main problem here is that balancing with turn of summoning is very hard, you will never find a perfect balance.
    Lorhon: Twilight Encampment could have been kept at 0SE for the user, it's quite easy to remove it for the opponent, so you need more instant benefits for a frail card.
    Sosilo: Brothers' Landing is now dead, and it wasn't an OP card before, congratulations.
    Anmor: Garina Road is dead too, the opposing effect is way OP now, nobody will ever complain again because they can't destroy the location with opposing side.
    Gaderi: Braxno Citadel change is better than nothing, let's see if it can find room into some decent deck.
    Arthyle's Pass: Dead Man's Breach is still a joke location, we're not playing a TCG where 2cc creatures have a good impact into the game and/or can save their asses with blocking systems.
    Ravenscrest: Valley of Secrets powerup for the opposing player is lol for a card that already sees very little use.
    Kiruth: Thaddeus' Vault and Asyn: Mount Kazarr still don't provide stable and real benefits for their players; so you can re-balance costs and turns as you like, but they will balance themselves because nobody uses them so nobody can cry for nerf or buff.

Irum: Lightning Quarry is the only ok change, a slowdown for that card was so much needed. It may not work every time, but when it worked it was so hard for the opponent to get back into the match.

I hope that you are trying to pass from an extreme to another one in order to reach a final stable phase quicker, otherwise most of these new balance changes don't make sense.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    It actually needs buff to be usable in T4 so you can make usable templar discard deck
    But it's a t5 location?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks! I had an overdose dealing with all those twilight players