Close

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree, I think it will end up changing at least one more time.

In the mean time feel free to play rush mage and gwen into the forest for some easy wins.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by namcastle View Post
    There is dif beetween u can beat it and u r just lucky beating it .With bad start from jerry sure u can beat it .I wish to see the chance maxi beat jerry with ally based deck if jerry have cof ,lingering early .Having fun beating it with all tidal wave ,zail hym,holy shiled and ember around .
    I have not seen the new Embers Jerry but the old one was quite beatable with some ally based decks (Not a great mu but not really a terrible one either) Shadow can have a tough time unless they have direct damage but human decks with ALR and the ability to deal early damage can still fight back. Eriss and SoE being good cards for a lot of the SF meta also helped though I guess.

As for Garina I cannot imagine this new version will see much play. 1 card every turn is a lot of draw, and now ally + control card is -2 resources so it looks really tough for the GR player.
    Last edited by qaz92zaq; 02-01-2016 at 12:21 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I posted a thread about the twilights being too powerful because of the new additional cards. And I thank SE for addressing this. As a twilight user concerned about the power of twilights I have nothing against the nerfs received by Kalista and the Avatar but I think Luminary received too much nerf (atleast from my own opinion). I agree that she would be too powerful being able to haste all twilight allies. So maybe I guess it would be better if she could choose which one to haste or say maybe "the first two twilights summoned this turn gains haste/ first one summoned gains haste). But only being able to haste 2cc twilight allies maybe too much. First of all, the twilight tribe only has few 2cc allies and only twilight lifebringer is commonly used by many of all the 2cc in the tribe, the rest are mostly ignored given the fact that opportunist and herald would die after they use their skills so most people like me would just see them as a lost cause and they really don't have the appealing abilities. Second, twilights mostly rely on aggression and speed although they are not commonly used as an aggro archetype deck they really could rely on that haste power but not too much nor too less without haste they could be helpless. And it is proven when they are faced against braxnorian soldier. Third, the competetive twilights show up on 3cc with decent abilities so if luminary could only haste 2cc then twilights might just get owned easily. Unlike other tribes, twilights heavily rely on complementing each other with their abilities which is mostly done perfectly by their 3cc and up allies 2cc except lifebringer just sucks. So if Luminary would just haste 2cc allies might just not haste them at all because it doesn't prove helpful considering it takes 2se for luminary to seek another twilight friendly. Well these are all just my honest viewpoint.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    when is the new update coming?

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) 3rd Place Maximont's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, what is taking so long?
    Maximont - Seeker of Truth
    Knight of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Of course jericho Is beatable. The reason that he wasn't so popular is because mages were everywhere in SF, they just need to burn him. Now like RS namaste said, a good jericho ember alliy less can beat every ally based deck with a little luck. Even if you have some tech cards like sorcerer of endia, a legend rises and spelleater bands
    Last edited by Burnout1985; 02-01-2016 at 05:16 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Armoek View Post
    I agree, I think it will end up changing at least one more time.

In the mean time feel free to play rush mage and gwen into the forest for some easy wins.
    I agree, feel free to play rush mage, i have met 3 jericho ally less this evening! Or make them waiting every turn and watch a movie. That's what i did before with millstalker in DP

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnout1985 View Post
    I agree, feel free to play rush mage, i have met 3 jericho ally less this evening! Or make them waiting every turn and watch a movie. That's what i did before with millstalker in DP
    That's just bad sportsmanship. Either play the game or take the loss and move on lol
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnout1985 View Post
    Yeah, definitely makes you a "griefer" playing like that. Can't say I haven't been guilty of it myself a handful of times in the past, but I do think it begs for some self-examination: Are you mad at your opponent's Jericho, or the Jericho inside yourself?
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    but I do think it begs for some self-examination: Are you mad at your opponent's Jericho, or the Jericho inside yourself?

Lol, that's hilariously awesome!

The Jericho inside myself made me do bad things, such as playing millstalker.

But after my exorcism, I became a reformed man. Nowadays, I attend Church, help the homeless, and play Twilight decks