Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    Meek?
    next turn can attach hero -_-

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Twilight a got stomped on hard. I'm all for them being nerfed, my guess is this will end up being a bit too much.

Vess change makes me sad, I love her. ❤️

Overall looks pretty reasonable , and a couple of the top decks are getting knocked down a peg or two, so hopefully more variety now. No need to tech for Twilight now.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think the Exaltation nerf is too much. Why not just make it a Unique attachment like Jewels before it became Jewels.
    Admin of Supreme Legion

Wisdom of Legion
    "We are legion, for we are many"
    IGN: SL Sappy
    Telegram: @SL_Sappy

Time Zone (not the arcade): GMT +8
    Want to join the Supreme Legion? Go here and here

PINOY SE PLAYER?
    Sali ka sa aming Facebook Group
    at paki-like ang aming Facebook page

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by sappy dude View Post
    I think the Exaltation nerf is too much. Why not just make it a Unique attachment like Jewels before it became Jewels.
    Too op in ll apparently

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why change sosilo? It's perfect as is. Don't let noobs tell you otherwise. And luminary is a buff not a nerf. You've just made one of the most annoying cards more annoying.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    woow nice, I like most of them... I miss only Lankmire, I loved how it was playable with confluence as main drawengine in Wulven tribe decks but it needs CoF T3, T4 is bit late to set up draw engine... Maybe next time...
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nu Lyfe View Post
    Why change sosilo? It's perfect as is. Don't let noobs tell you otherwise. And luminary is a buff not a nerf. You've just made one of the most annoying cards more annoying.
    It actually needs buff to be usable in T4 so you can make usable templar discard deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    It actually needs buff to be usable in T4 so you can make usable templar discard deck
    Agreed.
    Admin of Supreme Legion

Wisdom of Legion
    "We are legion, for we are many"
    IGN: SL Sappy
    Telegram: @SL_Sappy

Time Zone (not the arcade): GMT +8
    Want to join the Supreme Legion? Go here and here

PINOY SE PLAYER?
    Sali ka sa aming Facebook Group
    at paki-like ang aming Facebook page

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Comment on each change:

Vess Swifthands: I guess this was needed because of Brakkong, Menace of Thriss . Not a too big nerf to most Vess decks so alright.

Twilight Ritualist: I still like the original one because it can be used in more decks. A nerf to this one was really needed though so ok.

Knight of Unaxio: Well ok. I guess that's alright too now, since you can benefit from discarding an ability.

Exaltation: Also very reasonable, Steadfast is a very strong tool on a fatty.

General of Unaxio: I guess that makes sense. His ability is good enough to compensate a slighty worse Body for a 5cc ally.

Twilight Luminary: Very reasonable, this card + Twilight Avatar was just a way too good combo.

Avatar of Twilight : Reasonable change. On 5cc I would have agreed with 2 allies returning from grave at 6cc I think 3 allies are justified though. Especially since Luminary can't gramt haste to it anymore.

Kallista: Mhm could make her more playable.

Forgotten Terror: Great change at 6cc 3 Health is way too less imo.

Wulven Traitor and Wildfang, Wulven Renegade:
    The Ambush change seems like a complete waste. More card text for no real change. I don't quite get why it was changed, Ambush definitely is not what makes them strong.
    The nerf to Wildfang's Cost reduce ability makes swarming Wilven Traitor a lot harder, in theory I guess it is balanced, don't know if it was that OP.

Aldmor Artisan: Very reasonable change. Spamming Artifacts with two Artisans shouldn't be that easy.

Aldmor Scout: Was balanced before. Now it's even more balanced? Maybe it needs 4 health now :P

Scriptures of Departed: Very good change.

Locations:

There are a lot of changes i definitely don't agree with. In general Your effect should be slightly better than the opposite effect, to justify: 1. The deck space lost and more importantly 2. the card you keep in your hand to play it, affecting your saccing choices.

Twilight Encampment: This is totally unreasonable. You put one card in play from your hand. You sacrifice one of your Twilight allies to search one card. So your hand size is at +-0 and your Board space at -1. You pay 1SE to accomplish that. Then your oppenent gets a free location removal + a buff for ALL his allies. For 0 SE. Sirror. Oh. Nada. Nothing. Nix.

Sosilo: Brother's Landing: 1SE and one card discarded to gain two cards. Again your oppent has a free ability. Dafuq. He discards one of your cards. Essantially your hand size stays the same. You probably gain a positive effect by discarding the card. But the negative effect probably is even worse and destroys all planning. You can't hang on to strategically important cards like Tidal Wave, Anklebreaker, Supernova. Again your oppenent has a better effect than you have. I wouldn't even think about playing a card that benefits my oppenent more than me.

Anmor Garina Road: The effect of putting a Fatty into play for 3cc and probably 2 turns earlier than the cost suggests is a strong effect. Everyone agrees on that. However people tend to forget the extra cost of playing the location. On your first Activation you spend two cards for playing 1 Fatty instead of playing two lower costed cards. Still that is strong, but now comes the big Downside(Capital D intended... that sounds wrong...). Oppenent draws a card and ALL his cards cost 1 less. Not sure what is better. The actual ability should always be stronger than the opposite though.

Irum: Lightning Quarry: That is a reasonable change. The card allowed insane combos.

Garderi: Braxno Cidatel: Whereas I think that this card will never get used in a competitive deck, playing it on t4 allows you to shut down some of the decks focusing around the turn 5 locations. It also grants a minor side effect which is nice.

Dead Man's Breach: Mhm... Definitely like that change. It makes the card playable and possibly more than that.

Kiruth : Thaddeus' Vault: No clue why that got nerfed. (It's a slighty better Jeweler's Dream. And a slightly worse)

Asyn: Mount Kazarr: Good change.

Rankett: Proving Grounds: I guess that change was needed, T3 is crucial in Homunculus Rush decks.

The nerf to double spamming Locations is a very good one. It balances the locations which can be activated twice per turn and the ones who have a permanent effect too.

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by maxi1230 View Post
    Comment on each change:

Anmor Garina Road: The effect of putting a Fatty into play for 3cc and probably 2 turns earlier than the cost suggests is a strong effect. Everyone agrees on that. However people tend to forget the extra cost of playing the location. On your first Activation you spend two cards for playing 1 Fatty instead of playing two lower costed cards. Still that is strong, but now comes the big Downside(Capital D intended... that sounds wrong...). Oppenent draws a card and ALL his cards cost 1 less. Not sure what is better. The actual ability should always be stronger than the opposite though.
    Garina is still very much usable, though you have to use it with at least two fatties in your hand, most likely Nath and Oliver.