Close

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No wonder jerry ember can beat an ally based deck even fatties lance (strongest one) .Just give a target for ember ,it will put u down .I didnt see jerry in fatez pop ups cuz its lame and considered as bad as stallmoon .
    RISING SUN

Ign : rs namcastle
    Telegram: @namcastle
    Join us and learn more about shadow era :Rising Sun - Guild Thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Jeri embers is worst than millstaker, this deck shouldn't exist. Player Iloren Saint had jericho ember yesterday when i was playing victor. Its almost an auto-win for all ally based deck. I just made him waiting full time every time. Seriously why shoud i play against this kind of deck?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol Ross they think Embers Jerry wins against ally based decks for sure! That's funny isn't it? Considering I won against you with my 39 ally deck. But I guess that doesn't count does it? Sometimes I think people don't ever play this game competitive and just assume things are OP since they can't beat it? Well this is my 999th post right? So i better make it a long one. Hope i didn't mess this up and this is actually the 1000th lol.

Anyways most of the nerfs to locations make them totally unplayable so I am not looking too much forward to this release. I always found strong metas more enjoyable than weak metas(kind of because I am a deck builder type). Funny thing: Everyone hates Rush? When does Rush become strong? When all strong midrange decks get nerfed? Or did I get that wrong?
    Well I gotta make a big 1000th post thread. Maybe some education. Maybe for me.

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The hilarious part is that I actually had to make room for allies in Jericho because you can't rely on embers cause smart players will play around it very proficiently. There just seems to be a general hate towards any sort of hard counter/control deck that uses abilities more than allies tbh. As for Jerry not being played in fates popups, i played him nearly every time with no complaints, even won a few, and took him to WC finals where I got beaten quite badly. There's no such thing as an auto win deck in SE anymore, you have to be able to play well to win, even with the top tier decks.
    The reason why Jericho is good against allies is, naturally, because the priest pool is well equipped to deal with allies having the best board wipe in the game aswell as some premium 1 for 1 removal, and the reason it beats the 'strongest' fatty deck is down to how it's played, because embers is actually really bad at controlling allies with 6+ health unless you can combo it with other damage sources.
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross013 View Post
    The hilarious part is that I actually had to make room for allies in Jericho because you can't rely on embers cause smart players will play around it very proficiently. There just seems to be a general hate towards any sort of hard counter/control deck that uses abilities more than allies tbh. As for Jerry not being played in fates popups, i played him nearly every time with no complaints, even won a few, and took him to WC finals where I got beaten quite badly. There's no such thing as an auto win deck in SE anymore, you have to be able to play well to win, even with the top tier decks.
    The reason why Jericho is good against allies is, naturally, because the priest pool is well equipped to deal with allies having the best board wipe in the game aswell as some premium 1 for 1 removal, and the reason it beats the 'strongest' fatty deck is down to how it's played, because embers is actually really bad at controlling allies with 6+ health unless you can combo it with other damage sources.
    It's actually funny when you think about it...preists, commonly associated with healing and positive things. Yet they really do have one of the most destructive card pools in the game...cotc alone brought plague, tidal wave, ice storm, and book of curses. Strong destructive forces of nature...bringing death to many. They seem to have some disregard for other peoples lives...no wonder twilight goes so well with them
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There is dif beetween u can beat it and u r just lucky beating it .With bad start from jerry sure u can beat it .I wish to see the chance maxi beat jerry with ally based deck if jerry have cof ,lingering early .Having fun beating it with all tidal wave ,zail hym,holy shiled and ember around .
    RISING SUN

Ign : rs namcastle
    Telegram: @namcastle
    Join us and learn more about shadow era :Rising Sun - Guild Thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by namcastle View Post
    There is dif beetween u can beat it and u r just lucky beating it .With bad start from jerry sure u can beat it .I wish to see the chance maxi beat jerry with ally based deck if jerry have cof ,lingering early .Having fun beating it with all tidal wave ,zail hym,holy shiled and ember around .
    He's actually beaten me on several occasions with several different decks
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by The MiddleAgedNerd View Post
    Luminary could jaste in 3cc allies. But 2 cc allies is useless
    Luminary should haste only the FIRST 3 or 4cc ally per turn, and could be ok...
    But u right, 2cc is useless and too much, more now that Ritualist has been nerfed again.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    any good jericho player can beat ally decks easily. of course some games you can get very bad draws but usually ally decks struggle against jericho and than lose. ive seen good jericho players with big decks over 60 cards that use allies and attachments and ember control with a very high win rate. jericho will always be a bad matchup for ally decks and now that he has gotten general of unaxio he is even stronger.

edit. also twilight sheperdess should be nerfed. 6 health for this ally is absurd.
    Last edited by mindy; 01-31-2016 at 10:27 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Thanks for the info. Based on my stats, I don't think what you're personally seeing has played out so terribly for most other heroes. And once 3.12 hits, with extra card draw and all cards discounted, it's only going to get harder for Garina Lance.

BTW, BP Ross put on a Jericho masterclass yesterday on the SEG stream to beat a Garina Lance in the semi-finals.
    I am sorry, but I still don't see it. Skerv with EA and PA is pretty effective at dealing with allies. However, these are your stats so I can only trust what you say to be true.

But I will say this, most average decks have some cards to deal with allies but aren't always specifically designed to counter ally based decks. The ability to summon soooo many fatties so fast, and in some instances, 2 fatties..... seems to be too much. If you have a deck that doesn't theme around control, it doesn't matter that you draw the extra card or the reduced cost, the 9/9, 3/8, 4/8, 3/6 allies are going to kill whatever you put out, or beat you into oblivion before you can play enough cards to counter them.

It makes every deck that plays this Garina have the exact same gameplay.... which is boring and NPE. It's like when Millstalker was popular and everyone said it was NPE, because when you played against MS, you had to play him "stall" to be effective so it got real boring to play against him.

Now sure you mention a Jeri deck that beat Garina Lance.... but I mentioned that too. In my last post I mentioned that if you want a good shot at beating this deck, you need to play a priest. I hope with new cards released it will help fix this issue.

My prediction is that Garina Road will change at LEAST 1 more time before full release.
    IGN: Darrkloki