Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A Nerdy Majiya With a different portal.

This is my nerdy majiya except this ones different. Instead of portal we are using arthyles pass. New flavor same death race. I loke this with her. It allows you to control and DISTRACT opposing allies while you fire balls of fire and bolts of lightning right at the opponets face. OUCH!

With arthyles pass 2cc allies come in hasted with ambush but meek. However this lets you soften up opponets for LS or nova without having your opponents die. Allways save the killing blow for carniboar if possible as he will grow. Fun deck fast and youll burn through cards like crazy..

Allies 16

3 carniboar
    3 karash
    3 cinderborn fatebreaker
    4 feasterling
    3 krygon

Abilities

4 fireball
    4 lightning strike
    3 super nova

Draw
    4 bazaar
    2 bad santa
    2 bloodlust
    2 ley line nexus

4 arthyles pass.

As allways more than willing to take feedback.
    Last edited by The MiddleAgedNerd; 03-04-2016 at 07:13 AM.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    tbh I'd rather use Zal for his Shard, but Maj also works. 2 bad santa is too much, imo. I'd use 2 bloodlust for that extra push, esp. at midgame when your opp. tries to contest the board. you'd also do well probably adding some hellsteed (over krygon), he'd make a decent drop. whatever works between the two.
    Vanishing Specter of the Lost Realms
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah i added 2 lln too. Hellstead is a good option. Got beat by naduruu. Lln would have won the game
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have never played this deck before, but Relentless Savagery seems like a natural choice as nearly all of your allies have claw attack and it can be replayed after your allies die.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    -2 blood thirsty +3 claws?
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by seedog View Post
    I had a similar one with Raikka, more control type
    Yup I saw Raikka as the obvious choice for this location and deck type - I built it right away with almost identical allies but also tossed in Sword Gobbler and Frying Pan just for giggles because that is about the biggest 2cc ally you can toss, add Raikka's ability and have a weapon in play as well as in the grave and he comes in swinging for 5 hasted. Armored Packbeast and Krygon as well as DMT can be useful as not all allies need to be 2cc since I went with 14 2cc.

Good call Nerdman I almost posted my version but it is not meant to be super competitive so I passed but glad to see someone else noticed that carniboar is a beast with this location. Once you get up to 6 resources you can take out most anything. Sac lamb is good too and Bad Santa all the way plus I went for no burn and made a fatter deck full of allies and put in Overwhelm (packbest can stay a bit and easy to get 2-3+ allies on board for a bang) and a couple Widespread Decay to deal with all the annoying draw engines and possible aldmor items as well as traps, also helps wear down the big armor and weapons since you can slam allies into stuff after they clear the board.
    Last edited by tafkad; 03-04-2016 at 09:14 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice. I added burn as that was meant for hero while the little guys dostract and annoy. Its not quite there yet but fun. Overwhelm is a great idea. Probably add that. Raikka prob is better. I pocked maj becuase the extra card with her ability seemed good. Needs so many cards.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yea Maj is a very good choice as well for sure, I put in 4 Bad Santa 3 Sac Lamb and 3 Overwhelm since Raikka needs draw - this is my fav location and I hope it remains unchanged since it gives life to a lot of allies that see little play. I wanted to experiment with less burn and also made a Loest deck with only 4 fireball to explore that uses Hom's. Can't wait for the next LL installment of cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah this deck needs some tweaking but i think the concept itself is solid.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Greatness Reborn