Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Ter Adun - Ravager Controller

At the begining, Ter Adun is the one that most of players never pick him to fight...until now...

So with Ravager allies, Ter Adun is ready to slain.

***HERO***

Ter Adun

***ALLIES (18)***

4x Spitfire Hound
    4x Cleric of the Asyn
    4x Ravager Zealot
    3x Thriss Demolitionist
    3x Hellfire Besieger

( OPTIONAL: Murderous Hulk )

***ABILITES (11)***

4x Crippling Blow
    4x Ellos' Resolve
    3x Blood Frenzy

( OPTIONAL: Bloodthirsty or Crown of Ages)

***ITEMS (11)***

3x Obelisk of Echoes
    4x Thriss Assault Plinth
    4x Cleric's Mantle

( OPTIONAL: Thriss Crucible )

Total: 40 + Hero

So with Ravager, Ter Adun have many choice to play

If you want to eat your artifact to gain extra power, no need to use Murderous Hulk + Bloodthirsty ( or Crown of Ages ). And if you want more controlable match, Murderous Hulk will be the best choice

With another setup, you can add 2 or 3 Murderous Hulk and Bloodthirsty / Crown of Ages, so 45 cards + hero is the result.

But I think Ravaver's style is focus more about destroy artifact. With (whatever allies that can destroy your item ) + Cleric of the Asyn + ( whatever item was destroyed ), you can easily clear the board, and have some extra ally if you choose Thriss Crucible instead of Thriss Assault Plinth inside the deck.

The combo are simple: T3, Set Obelisk of Echoes, play Spitfire Hound and your opponent's allies eat your fire for free, or with Thriss Assault Plinth at T4 and play Ravager Zealot at T5, you have five !

About draw engine, Blood Frenzy will help you alot. Make sure remember key card of Ravager: Cleric's Mantle ( thank all Caitlyn0 for information )

A little bit problem when facing Tidal Wave in Priest's deck and Twilight ( only if you won't destroy twilight's artifact ). After all, this deck will be fun for a rush style.
    Last edited by BIBUBO; 01-26-2016 at 01:00 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you need clerics mantle, key card in Ter Ravager with Cleric of Asyn
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    you need clerics mantle, key card in Ter Ravager with Cleric of Asyn
    I don't understand that ability of this card. Cleric's Mantle can remove all negative effect and make ally attacks a random opposing hero each time an item or ability is targeted and destroyed in that turn, if able

But if able, I mean, like it just can attack once per Durability then exhausted and cannot perform other actions. It's not llike if this turn you've destroyed 3 artifact or abilities, the targeted allies can attack randomly for 3 times. So what's different ?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    no, it means as long as its not disabled, frozen, etc.

and yes, it can be done multiple times in a turn, for each item targeted and destroyed. you can even use it on an ally you just cast. the preferred target is cleric of asyn, as it will get +2/+2 and attack the hero, each time. so it just gets bigger and bigger before each hit. and the hits are free, so if the cleric of the asyn was already out, you destroy 2 items and it hits the hero twice and went up +4/+4, then you can do its normal attack

the durability lose is just to cleric's mantle to activate the ability. once activated and you select an ally, thats all you need to do... then go on an item destroying rampage and boom, boom, boom
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 01-26-2016 at 12:43 PM.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    no, it means as long as its not disabled, frozen, etc.

and yes, it can be done multiple times in a turn, for each item targeted and destroyed. you can even use it on an ally you just cast. the preferred target is cleric of asyn, as it will get +2/+2 and attack the hero, each time. so it just gets bigger and bigger before each hit. and the hits are free, so if the cleric of the asyn was already out, you destroy 2 items and it hits the hero twice and went up +4/+4, then you can do its normal attack

the durability lose is just to cleric's mantle to activate the ability. once activated and you select an ally, thats all you need to do... then go on an item destroying rampage and boom, boom, boom
    Oh thank u very much for the info. Now I understand what "key card" is.

Changelog:

-Added 4x Cleric's Mantle and remove 4x Thriss Crucible
    -Added 3x Crown of Ages and 2 Murderous Hulk

Anyway, thank again.