Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    looks like the alt card art for rothem. hope the other heroes look as good as this one. nice work.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Exclusive Special!

It's nice to see that some of my ideas (collectibles for paying old players, foils) suggested way back in 2013/2014 are being implemented regularly now.

I am virtually buying every time an offer comes out. Kudos.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't think it is fair to release another promotion when the previous one is not over yet, I purchased the New Year Special early in January and I'm disappointed that there is now another special that is better than the one I got. Other people is getting better value for the same money I paid since the bundle I got didn't come with an exclusive play mat and this one does... If I had known that you guys worked this way I would have waited on my money to get the best value. From now on, I will wait until the very last day of a promotion, just in case you happen to release something else better, in the middle of another ongoing promotion.

Sorry guys, love the game and I gladly support it the best I can, but I also like to get the best value, I feel disappointed. Just my opinion.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    looks like the alt card art for rothem. hope the other heroes look as good as this one. nice work.
    I sincerily hope Rothem and loest DONT get a alt art, cuz they are exclusive legendaries from SF... and i hope LL to have their own new legends... like DP have Colossus and Karlstrad.

Quote Originally Posted by bautistahfl View Post
    I don't think it is fair to release another promotion when the previous one is not over yet, I purchased the New Year Special early in January and I'm disappointed that there is now another special that is better than the one I got. Other people is getting better value for the same money I paid since the bundle I got didn't come with an exclusive play mat and this one does... If I had known that you guys worked this way I would have waited on my money to get the best value. From now on, I will wait until the very last day of a promotion, just in case you happen to release something else better, in the middle of another ongoing promotion.

Sorry guys, love the game and I gladly support it the best I can, but I also like to get the best value, I feel disappointed. Just my opinion.
    I thougth the same... and im 100% with you. But i think the problem was the previous promo... the thing is that when i said that was a bit... "underboosted promo" a lot of people started to go vs me lol. Now can see the point =)
    Anyway, both arts was awesome and i will be glad allways for support this project, but is important take in consideration that a Happy user, is a happy customer :3
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bautistahfl View Post

I understand your feelings about this. But it's hard to compare the promotions or say one is better. It's simply different exclusive things. At the end of January, you won't be able to purchase that sleeve anymore. So it's not that one is better, you should buy both

The only reason that this promotion was released early was to coincide with a mass email to millions of our players to announce the general availability of the Lost Lands expansion.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I understand your feelings about this. But it's hard to compare the promotions or say one is better. It's simply different exclusive things. At the end of January, you won't be able to purchase that sleeve anymore. So it's not that one is better, you should buy both

The only reason that this promotion was released early was to coincide with a mass email to millions of our players to announce the general availability of the Lost Lands expansion.
    Thanks for your input on this, but I respectfully disagree, it is actually pretty easy to say the second promotion is better since it provides more value, a play mat is worth, say, 200 SC... So, in fact, I got 200 SC less value with my purchase. I think that the error here is letting the two promos be available at a given same time, because now someone can come and say "hey I will get this one better since it comes with the matching play mat", so basically you create an advantage of choice that people who purchased earlier were not able to get. Yeah you say buy both, and I get you, this is your business, but please, I humbly ask you, try to avoid creating this kind of mixed feeling on your customers, since it will never be good making your customers feel that they did wrong with buying something from you and have a regret.

And yeah, I will more likely end up buying the second promo as well because I enjoy the game and want it to be around for many years to come.

I just hope that sharing my opinion with you can contribute to continuously improve my experience as a player and as a customer.

Best regards Kyle.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hey, my opinion is these specials and exclusives specials and such, are one the the best things Kyle has done to help improve the game. it gives him some cash flow during months when he previously had very little. and i think 2 a month is fine (especially this way. one at the start of the month, one halfway through and into the middle of next month... hopefully one at the start of february and another in the middle when this one ends)
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Done ! i've got it !!!
    Shadow Dragons
    IGN: SD Fab Ulous
    Telegram: @Fabb_Ulous
    Shadow Dragons Website: dragons.altervista.org
    Shadow Dragons Twitter: @ShadowDragonsSE

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I'd love to buy this, but sadly am currently unemployed. Hopefully i have a job secured within a week so i can safely purchase this without worry of lacking money
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox