Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Question Coercion question

tried looking for this in card discussion but could not find it..

Question:
    why sometimes after i coercion an ally, it is disabled (darkened) but if i coerce a soothjaw, it could still attack me the next turn
    are there any other ally that are like soothjaw?

also apparently i could not coerce an 4/4 armor that become an ally?
    how does coercion works with other artifact such totem or clockwork soldier?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Coercion doesn't make the ally become exhausted in the next turn, if you do nothing with the coerced ally (e.g. not attacking because the enemy have stealth) then they will not be exhausted on your enemy turn.

For the other question this is the first time I heard of it, it might be bug. Have any replay we can watch ?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajawali View Post
    Coercion doesn't make the ally become exhausted in the next turn, if you do nothing with the coerced ally (e.g. not attacking because the enemy have stealth) then they will not be exhausted on your enemy turn.

For the other question this is the first time I heard of it, it might be bug. Have any replay we can watch ?
    RE: exhausted next turn
    yes, that might be it... i did not use the ally to attack because opponents hero and allies have stealth...

RE: armor/ artifact that turned into ally...
    sorry, i mistaken brax soldier passive ability with coercion...
    these ally and artifact-turned creatures still have haste despite brax's ability...

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan_ibrani View Post
    RE: armor/ artifact that turned into ally...
    sorry, i mistaken brax soldier passive ability with coercion...
    these ally and artifact-turned creatures still have haste despite brax's ability...
    It says they are "readied", which is normally what happens at the end of each of your turns to make your allies be able to attack and use their abilities on your next turn, but some cards provide that effect to save you waiting til the end of turn. There's no haste involved. Hope that makes sense.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Another question on this card.
    After they use my card to attack me, and then the card returns to my control. Shouldnt it be readied once it comes back to my control since the end of his turn it is returned to me after , so it should be readied once his turn ends, before returned to me so I can immediatly use it?