Close

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 171
  1. #121
    Senior Member G.P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    166
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Relentless Savagery is a powerful card , but doesn't need a nerf , at least for now

    - It's the only thing holding the claw themed together, gives a reason to play all claw damage guys in the deck . Maybe when next part of LL comes out with a bunch of card that scream " claw attack " in their text, RS might need some changes .

    - Attachments have been crappy for a very long time . Having a good attachment in the game encourage people to try new type of decks .

    The first part of LL comes out with only 67 cards but has already had a considerable impact on the meta and the game on the whole . That's what makes this expansion better than the previous ones .

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    409
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    I think you misused the word literally. Vess is one hero that uses it, but Ive seen a shadow hero from almost every class using it. And not even just wulven decks that use the location. Nerfing it to 3cc WILL kill the card for anything that isnt vess or a lakmir deck. Personally i have a banebow that uses it (i think I'll call it clawbow) and as i think i mentioned in this thread, the deck works great. However it isnt this attachment that even makes the deck. While the attachment is great, I dont lose just because i didnt draw it, or because somebody used retreat and i lost my savagery. Its a balanced tool that the deck uses when it needs to. Just like every single other card in that banebow deck. I'll hold onto savagery for when i need it, just like i do with my soul seekers. Just like i do with krygon. If it were an "OP" card that i built a deck around, then i dont think id be able to keep it in my hand for so long before actually playing it.
    no i have literally never seen any other hero use it. not even wulven elementalis. if you are going to play with attachments than no hero does it better than vess so thats why only vess uses it. and if people would try other heroes they fast realize vess is the best option for this card. which is probably why i have never seen other heroes use it. but that is irrelevant because this card is not balanced for just 2 cost.

  3. #123
    Senior Member Arcanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Santiago, Chile, Chile
    Posts
    402
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    no i have literally never seen any other hero use it. not even wulven elementalis. if you are going to play with attachments than no hero does it better than vess so thats why only vess uses it. and if people would try other heroes they fast realize vess is the best option for this card. which is probably why i have never seen other heroes use it. but that is irrelevant because this card is not balanced for just 2 cost.
    You need read THIS post. Before you solve your arguments only based on the decks you've just face mindi.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

    Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

  4. #124
    Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    706
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanes View Post
    You need read THIS post. Before you solve your arguments only based on the decks you've just face mindi.
    Thanks.

  5. #125
    Senior Member Caitlyn0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,665
    Tournaments Joined
    2
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    no i have literally never seen any other hero use it. not even wulven elementalis. if you are going to play with attachments than no hero does it better than vess so thats why only vess uses it. and if people would try other heroes they fast realize vess is the best option for this card. which is probably why i have never seen other heroes use it. but that is irrelevant because this card is not balanced for just 2 cost.
    huh. your logic has always astounded me. i didnt think it could anymore. but wow. just wow.

    but ... using your logic, how do you see it as not balanced? or are you saying it is under-balanced since it is only good in vess?
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

    Evolution in Theory

  6. #126
    Senior Member Umbra7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arizona, USA. (Gmt -7)
    Posts
    875
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    no i have literally never seen any other hero use it. not even wulven elementalis. if you are going to play with attachments than no hero does it better than vess so thats why only vess uses it. and if people would try other heroes they fast realize vess is the best option for this card. which is probably why i have never seen other heroes use it. but that is irrelevant because this card is not balanced for just 2 cost.
    I see, fair enough i guess. Using generalising terms based on your own experience. Cause THATS never done the world harm.

    Vess hasnt been the best option for me. I've had a LOT better results with my banebow, while the vess deck ive used has lost every time. (granted, some of those losses were just bad luck. I still dont understand how i lost to an 80 card priest that had 0 board the whole game, and only dealt 2 damage to my hero.) if you dont like to use it outside of vess, thats fine. But that doesnt mean vess is the best option. As with many other attachments, id rather use bloodthristy with wulves or elementalis than with vess. (wulves are fun with that and death from above. And now it works great with lakmire, but...now on later turns.)
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

    Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight


    IGN: BP Umbra Nox

  7. #127
    Senior Member qaz92zaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ GMT -5
    Posts
    1,502
    Tournaments Joined
    4
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    Vess is the only one that might use it AFTER a nerf but i am even 50/50 on that fence. its pretty decent in moonstalker, elementalis, specific ravager decks using mostly claw ravagers as it is now. but again, only if the deck is at least 75%+ claw allies. less than that and you shouldnt add this card to the deck pretty much by the percentage of non claw allies. so lets say, you ratio is 50/50 claw/non claw... then relentless savagery is 50% effective... and that wouldnt be good.

    i am sure people are gonna argue that as well. but oh well, maybe everyone is ignoring me now.
    I don't think people disagree that the card is only good if the majority of your allies (especially the low cost ones) have claw attacks. Just that it is such an easy condition to fulfill your ally pools does not feel lacking.

  8. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    409
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    when i say i havent seen it being used by another hero i meant in quick matches. not playing with your clan members. or some competition. when discussing card balances i dont care about anything other than what is going in the public meta. not private meta environments. you can say that other heroes use it but seeing it once or twice or referring to a bad deck using it is not worth discussing.

  9. #129
    Senior Member Lightning Fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Where assassins go
    Posts
    2,561
    Tournaments Joined
    3
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    not private meta environments
    This sounds so nostalgic lol.
    “Let the wilds temper you, and if you weather it, in time the prodigal will return, a viper to his master’s bosom. Pawn takes king.”

    Lightning Fury
    The Mourning Tactician of Akallabêth
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn


    IGN|BP LightningFury
    WotBP Trophy Room|Achievements
    Guild Leader


    Articles

  10. #130
    Senior Member Caitlyn0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,665
    Tournaments Joined
    2
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    when i say i havent seen it being used by another hero i meant in quick matches. not playing with your clan members. or some competition. when discussing card balances i dont care about anything other than what is going in the public meta. not private meta environments. you can say that other heroes use it but seeing it once or twice or referring to a bad deck using it is not worth discussing.
    you are so funny. private meta environments. you sound like an RS member when talking about me. no offense RS. when i talk about a card, i talk about the whole game, including QM, including a vast amount of players as well outside of my guild. i play games, i watch games, i dont just take my own experiences into account at whatever rating i am at. unlike you. i just cannot see how you think it is OP when according to you, only vess uses it properly because vess can make it cost nothing to cast. sounds more like a problem with vess, from your point of view and not this card. cause outside of vess, it sucks, according to you. your whole argument about this card says its not OP.

    this was the problem the DT had with Aramia, they kept nerfing cards she used, cause everyone was calling that aramia deck OP and in the process, took them right out of the game for everyone.
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 02-01-2016 at 01:35 AM.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

    Evolution in Theory

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •