Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pending Order

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've seen many posts about Wulven not delivering. The only way I can see this being resolved is if Wulven feels the pressure in some sort of way. If everyone who has issues similar to this were to contact the bbb. They may receive some heat and be forced to deliver on what they should have in the first place, like responsible members of society do.

Better business bureau is there to protect the public from activities likes this. A few phone calls from people with valid issues will get this fixed. Who knows maybe it will be the thing to whip Wulven into shape.
    Last edited by Dvsklown; 02-17-2017 at 12:36 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes there are many posts like this and I don't know if Wulven is doing something about this. The forum moderators can also help in organizing and contacting Wulven to resolve these issues. The real deal about these kind of incidents is that even after years of claims they haven't done anything. Its just as if they don't care anymore because they already used the money for printing their shop stocks and likewise selling them again. For us who crowfunded the printing was left out with broken promises.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In general our policy has remained the same as any other online retailer: full refund or reship if we can determine that the order wasn't sent. If it was sent and we haven't received it back as a return, especially in Asian countries you should check with your post office or customs office. If it was genuinely "lost in the mail" we would submit a claim to the shipping company (ups/FedEx/usps) and then reship or refund.

I can't comment on specific orders on the forums, but in the past we have always taken care of our customers and will continue to do so. We have shipped many thousands of items around the world, but occasionally some problems do happen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok Sir Kyle. I have submitted a ticket for re follow of this order. I'll patiently wait again for any update.