Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pending Order

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Pending Order

I made an order last November 2014 and unfortunately until now I haven't received any of the items I ordered. This has been over a year since I placed the order and faithfully waiting for it to arrive. No other update was done to this order. I even tried to made a support ticket for this and have not received any reply.

Details of the order:

Order Information - Order #20456
    Qty. Products Total
    1 ea. Dark Prophecies Booster Box $64.99
    1 ea. Zaladar Card Sleeves $5.00
    $69.99Sub-Total:
    $42.25 Zones Table Rate (1 x 1.83lbs) (Asia):
    -$112.24 Gift Certificates:
    $0.00

Can someone please help me process this?

Thank you,

Severe
    Last edited by severe; 01-21-2016 at 12:19 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not sure how long ago you sent an email to support but you might want to try again. Wulven has said that they've improved their support structure a few months back so hopefully, they'll take address your situation this time around.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I submitted a new ticket concerning this and until now no reply. Even here in the forums...haven't got any reply to help me track this order.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Until now no update or whatsoever. Darn...

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You are not alone. The same thing has happened to me, now I did change address twice since 2013 [always had mail forwarding] but there has been NO communication from Shadow Era. Just sent them a screen-cap of my missing order from their store and trying to figure out how to convert store credit to cash I can actually use for things I want or need.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Until now no update from them

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can anyone from the support make a reply? I am trying to communicate with them but no one answers.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I may regret this later but right is right. I'll accept the repercussions. This is unacceptable . Where does Wulven get off taking money and not delivering product? Thieves do that. Get your stuff together Wulven. Years later and you won't even respond to an email? Grow up.

Calling the Canadian better business bureau might get things moving.
    Last edited by Dvsklown; 02-17-2017 at 11:58 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The problem is that they don't have a tracking system for orders dispatched back then. I was a crowfunder for CoTC physical cards printing. My preorder for that printing was not shipped and was replaced my gift certificate which later on i used to place an order. I have not received the mentioned freebies for the physical crowfunding and only got the digital free. Since they will not answer back then or their support team was the worst. They had replaced with gift certificate and charged me shipping fees in which i can buy for another box instead. Just to make it short...i blindly receive the gift certificate 120usd without the freebies. Placed an order from the store and damn have not received any again.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    And since I had been playing the digital again. I just remembered about this pending shipment. Hoping somehow that this will be resolved since from what I heard they have a better support team now. Maybe can get the freebies promised from the crowfunding for CoTC or any compensation for the years of delay and unreceived freebies. If I can remember it right I ordered 2 boxes of CoTC booster and 2x Mage Clan Deck (Nishaven). The freebies would have been the complete foil set of CoTC, a pack of sleeves and the digital counterpart of it and some SCs.