Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Help Wanted: Shadow Era Gaming

Our goal for Shadow Era Gaming is to be as impactful in the community as possible. Not only providing competitive players with tournaments but also great entertainment that has the casual players coming back for more. This is a very hard to accomplish with just two people, Lingy and myself, and we are asking for help from those in the community that want to get involved. Any help is appreciated, no matter how big or small.

Here are some things we could use help on:
    • Basic website maintenance: aligning members who belong to specific guilds, moderating forums, ect.
    • Scheduling and hosting tournaments. Just need admin in the tournament room to help make sure the tournament is running smoothly.
    • Write and post articles. Coverage over previous tournaments, interviews, decks, helpful strategy guilds, ect.
    • Help keep up with social media. Twitter, YouTube, and Twitch.
    • Create YouTube videos.
    • Running advertisement campaigns for SEG.
    • Anything else you believe you can contribute to the website.

If you are interested in helping SEG please let us know by either PMing me here on the forums, replying to this thread, or message me on Telegram (@ap_blackangel).
    Member of Alpha Predator
    Brotherhood. Honor. Glory.
    IGN: AP BlackAngel

free online tournament with prizes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd like to sign up for site maintenance and spreading the good word of SEG
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...