Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, I think I'll stick with danae.

The problem all the people are having with you and others like Fristar (which I actually think would be hilarious if were all just one person using multiple accounts to make the spamming aspect even more ridiculous), is the sheer volume with which you are posting all of these nerf threads, as well as the posting of multiple threads on the same topics, which is simply unnecessary. Another problem I have is the fact that none of you people seem to listen to any legitimate counter arguments or advice that people post in reply to your threads. You simply get defensive and say "I'm only doing it for the benefit of the game", a point which I get (and obviously we all want what's best for the game, and that balance will be found), but it's the style and spirit in which all of these threads are being posted that is the problem, as well as the refusal to acknowledge others points and adapt to a new meta.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How is mindy a "senior member" anyway? She joined this Jan ... been really active for this month too. Besides isn't the CoC essentially the same as all forums since the 90's?

Attached Images Attached Images

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by highmystica View Post
    How is mindy a "senior member" anyway? She joined this Jan ... been really active for this month too. Besides isn't the CoC essentially the same as all forums since the 90's?

100 posts makes you a senior, not very accurate when it comes to a timeline.

Though I have not nor will I ever watch the movie ET (circa 1982) I do love our new resident ET and I hope he gets left alone to be the eternal pain in the arse we need!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    youre all kidding right? this mod just openly admitted that he saw what was going on in my thread but decided not to take actions because it was me. and than i do a similar thing in another thread and suddenly he butts in with a threat to ban everyone who will do this. that is a clear sign that you should not be a mod in any shape or form. clean the solidarity out of your eyes and learn to think objectively and for yourselves. i feel sorry for you if you cant do that. so good luck with learning this very important life lesson. it will help you become better people.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    youre all kidding right? this mod just openly admitted that he saw what was going on in my thread but decided not to take actions because it was me. and than i do a similar thing in another thread and suddenly he butts in with a threat to ban everyone who will do this. that is a clear sign that you should not be a mod in any shape or form. clean the solidarity out of your eyes and learn to think objectively and for yourselves. i feel sorry for you if you cant do that. so good luck with learning this very important life lesson. it will help you become better people.
    Why are you still here? Lol. What do we need to do to send you on your way? Danae's one of our fav people here at Se forums. No one's gonna stand with you. Not even the game developers.

Why don't you find another game to play?

I would like to see Mindy: the troll queen (unique ally) in the new expansion.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Danae isnt going anywhere... he is one of the few that keeps me in line

but he is slacking in his job he should of deleted several posts (including some of mine) and some threads as well... SLACKER
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 01-19-2016 at 12:46 PM.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had acctually quit forums for a while because of your threads, but stop pretending... You had 10 threads about nerfing staff calling everyone that dissagreed was immature and childish. Even when it was 2 players vs the community. So you actually wanted the mods to step in and defend you? Im pretty sure it was considered banning you. You have even personally attacked players or guilds(clans as you keep saying for a reason), and lets not forget, you said all veterans probably have no friends in real life , plush insulted one of the artists.

Now, you are the poor victim that everyone was insulting and no mod helped you? They way you talk, the way ppl will talk to you

And then, you again insult a mod, everyone deffends the mod for being right and you still wont accept it

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Um isnt Danae a girl?
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    no, he is a guy, Danae is his daughters name
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos