Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Been running mostly Threbin templars and Raikka Homnoculi

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Delay of Game View Post
    Overall, I think this update brought new life to the game. I'm enjoying it.

For all the critics, as long as they understand it's an ongoing work-in-progress rather than the final end result, then they can hopefully sleep better at night. (If they still have trouble sleeping, I recommend lots of alcohol mixed with pain-pills...seems to work for me when I have insomnia
    Any new expansion should by definition bring new options and enable new play styles and therefore inject new life into the game. If it didn't, then the expansion has failed. Now is the fun time where everyone gets to tinker because with the newer cards, older decks no longer work and we are all busy experimenting with what works and what doesn't.

I think the primary concern is that after a while, the decks will tend to standardise around a few standard builds and play styles which dominate, just as they always have. You will see the same few powerful cards being thrown around and the same strategies being used. And we will be seeing the same issue as now - that many people will be running similar decks for half a year or more.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    exactly. its really a shame they cant make good balance. the new cards only benefits the already strong heroes and pushes the power even more toward human heroes as usual. since they cant make all heroes equally strong they should just nerf stuff to make them equally weak. the meta became even more narrow and will continue to narrow once people realize only a few decks are viable for competitive play. hint its the ones with op locations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Example:
    Aldmor Chieftan. Gives plus + attack to aldmor allies on both players turn, not unique. So multiple of them. Also exile target ally for 3 SE.

Aldon the brave: plus 1 attack to allies , unique. And only on your turn.