Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thumbs up Been seeing some crazy awesome decks now ...

Whatever you might think of the current status of Shadow Era, I have seen some amazing decks. So far I can only come up with two cards that need a buff, and only one that needed a nerf. Whatever.

Was using my weenie rush Raikka and got out swarmed by Serena ... she beat me before she had a chance to use a weapon - wow. Met a Darkclaw that was running the new wulven non-wulven allies ... they ambushed me. And there are a ton of vess running around, each one better than the last. This has been a massive game changer. I am loving the changes even if they are still in beta. Personally, I find this to be the best update. No longer is anything predicable, AWESOME!

So while folk are bitching and moaning, whining and crying ... boom, drops the mic, then looks like he's walking away ... hell no, some dude wrapped me in the cape and I came sliding back - screaming and howling. Bonus points if you get the James Brown ref.

Regardless, I am loving the new update ... digging hard on the crazy new decks. Just love it! Granted some of the locations need some love and adjustments, I do not think aldmor/twilight etc. need a nerf. wtf? Seems balanced to me, actually seems a very balanced update to me the locations need some love though. On the flip side been seeing underused cards actually have relevance.

I love the new update ... I hope the rest of it is as good. Great form Wulven!

Only problem I have are weird random bugs, which are expected every major update. No biggie, they will be fixed. I absolutely LOVE the diversity in decks now. I also have a problem with folk crying over cards they think are OP. So keep me in mind next time you read a this card needs to be nerfed thread. Loving on the update!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1 Less Crying

Can't wait for more cards, more tribes, more new decks. It's all looking good so far with a ton of potential

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hi, have you reported any of these random bugs in the bug reports section? Or have the bugs youve encountered already been reported?
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's the spirit!

But do report the bugs, because that's something the DT and all of us do want to hear about, lol.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by highmystica View Post
    ...I am loving the changes even if they are still in beta. Personally, I find this to be the best update. No longer is anything predicable, AWESOME!....
    10000000% agree!! Too many people crying, but this has been the best update in the shadow era Dev History.
    And i hope the Campaign mode can be the next cool break in the game.

So while folk are bitching and moaning, whining and crying ... boom, drops the mic, then looks like he's walking away ... hell no, some dude wrapped me in the cape and I came sliding back - screaming and howling. Bonus points if you get the James Brown ref.

Regardless, I am loving the new update ... digging hard on the crazy new decks. Just love it! Granted some of the locations need some love and adjustments, I do not think aldmor/twilight etc. need a nerf. wtf? Seems balanced to me, actually seems a very balanced update to me the locations need some love though. On the flip side been seeing underused cards actually have relevance.
    Idk if PERFECTLY balanced, but the topics about MULTIPLE nerfs sound just ridiculous for me... classic decks still dominating the 300+ rank, so this "OP" complaints are just too much for the new decks.
    Maybe in middle rank they are the best, but not in all the game.

Only problem I have are weird random bugs, which are expected every major update. No biggie, they will be fixed. I absolutely LOVE the diversity in decks now. I also have a problem with folk crying over cards they think are OP. So keep me in mind next time you read a this card needs to be nerfed thread. Loving on the update!
    What bugs? you should report them. Maybe are just weird behaviors for the interaction between new cards and new possibilities.
    And if are bugs, the DT need know them, so post them in the bug section.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Whatever you might think of the current status of Shadow Era, I have seen some amazing decks. So far I can only come up with two cards that need a buff, and only one that needed a nerf. Whatever.

Was using my weenie rush Raikka and got out swarmed by Serena ... she beat me before she had a chance to use a weapon - wow. Met a Darkclaw that was running the new wulven non-wulven allies ... they ambushed me. And there are a ton of vess running around, each one better than the last. This has been a massive game changer. I am loving the changes even if they are still in beta. Personally, I find this to be the best update. No longer is anything predicable, AWESOME!

I bet u run them is why u dont want the nerf.
    Name any other card set that gets everything twilight gets, and no people need to stop using the high risk cause there not.
    Haste
    Seek
    Revival
    Plus Hp
    Etc

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanes View Post
    10000000% agree!! Too many people crying, but this has been the best update in the shadow era Dev History.
    And i hope the Campaign mode can be the next cool break in the game.

Idk if PERFECTLY balanced, but the topics about MULTIPLE nerfs sound just ridiculous for me... classic decks still dominating the 300+ rank, so this "OP" complaints are just too much for the new decks.
    Maybe in middle rank they are the best, but not in all the game.

What bugs? you should report them. Maybe are just weird behaviors for the interaction between new cards and new possibilities.
    And if are bugs, the DT need know them, so post them in the bug section.
    100 % agree with both of you guys

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar
    I bet u run them is why u dont want the nerf.
    I'll make just this one post because I'd rather this thread retain its positive tone rather than the negative one you have unnecessarily brought here (instead of keeping it limited to your own negative threads), but did you actually read his post? He said he was running "weenie Raikka". Not Twilights, not any particular Location that you might consider OP. And again, I will ask, what is it that is somehow preventing you from using these same cards yourself? I mean, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. No one is stopping you from using these very cards. Yes, further and better balancing can and will be made, but using the argument of "you run cards X, Y and Z so of course you don't want them nerfed" just doesn't make sense when EVERYBODY has access to these cards if they so chose. Chosing to not adapt to a new meta, that is the problem. You for some reason want everything the same just as it was.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The game is in a better place then it has ever been even though some cards will need small nerfs to be brought in line. That will come with testing and time though not knee jerk reactions.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Overall, I think this update brought new life to the game. I'm enjoying it.

For all the critics, as long as they understand it's an ongoing work-in-progress rather than the final end result, then they can hopefully sleep better at night. (If they still have trouble sleeping, I recommend lots of alcohol mixed with pain-pills...seems to work for me when I have insomnia