Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    The rest have already quit, look in the forums. Youll find there quit posts, there all going to heartstone.
    The only one person saying that, is you... If u want to quit do it man, the rest of us enjoy the constant development from SE.

Rotation is normal in any game, you can see the replies in that quit posts... No one agree whit the excuses for change SE.

I will not leave, so dont talk for me.

I can't believe that people threat for force changes from one point of view... U sound like a kid.

Let's continue the real thread and stop making dramas with quit threat
    Last edited by Arcanes; 01-19-2016 at 02:59 PM.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1 I'm so tired of the same 3-4 players with the same Nerf threads threatening to quit SE everyday. If you're gonna quit then quit I think the rest of us will be fine.
    MEMBER OF ALPHA PREDATOR

Apex predator ( also known as alpha, super, top or top-level predators) are predators with few to no predators of their own, residing at the top of their food chain.

IGN: AP Osiris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Locations. Remember that? That's what this thread is about, so stick to that topic.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think the locations have added diversity in decks at present far beyond any other few cards managed and most of the locations have some kind of viable deck you can build. Garina road is the only one that strike me as being over the top for utility.

Racksoul desert seems to be very weak (opposing power is better). Dead man's breach I haven't seen anything viable for and Kristan's ridge is both hard to set up and prohibitively expensive given the dearth of ice attack allies. The others are all great fun.
    IGN: A1 Flibber

signature IG message: "the game has already started"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fionn Maccumhail View Post
    I think the locations have added diversity in decks at present far beyond any other few cards managed and most of the locations have some kind of viable deck you can build. Garina road is the only one that strike me as being over the top for utility.
    The diversity added by the locations is vast, all sorts of new ways to do all sorts of interesting things. The inability to combat many locations without using locations to off set the huge momentum swings they create removes viable play for an even larger amount of play styles than they create. There for the game is less diverse overall. Removal of locations is lacking, the argument you can reliably defend from locations without using locations is just a joke.

Again I'll repeat, the locations themselves need to be more diverse. They focus too much on a small number of very specific details limiting the number of cards they can combo with, or create enough locations to be diverse enough to cover a large % of play styles.

Have locations have multiple abilities or more broad ability that allows further uses.

I also still strongly feel that until locations are more diverse and quality removal is added, the drawbacks need to be more severe. Due to the fact they are free cards, that alone should be enough for a drawback, never mind that there is potential for long term use, the abilities are powerful enough to change the momentum of a game, and most of all through discovery of play over the last 19 days their impact is definitely felt, incredible combinations have been made that can alter the course of a game with little effort and with little resistance from vast amounts well built well tested decks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    New idea for Garinas counter ability, make it so all oppenents cards use two less resources.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The game is fine now, it brings a lot of possibility for building decks. SF was so boring with all the rush decks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    The rest have already quit, look in the forums. Youll find there quit posts, there all going to heartstone.
    *their and *they're
    I usually dont correct grammar here...but using the wrong there twice in the same sentence? No way i can pass up THAT opportunity
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox