Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cost efficent tech cards

Please Wulven add more tech cards with LL part 2 & 3.

Its silly now. You need item destruction for big weapons and night prowler (oh goddamn how i hate this damn OP item, many ragequits and even a ShadowEra quit in the past only because of this item (if it gives a Thread where someone from Wulven stated why they refuse to nerf/rework this item, please give a link))
    You need mass removal versus Twilights & good single target removal versus the gariena fatty spamm
    And now you need even some place for Location removal at your deck.

So now competive Decks need the powerhouse concept with OP cards like Luminarch.
    Other Chances are only great starts or if you play anti-decks (many tech cards with few goodstuff cards).

I like really the most of the new cards... But it seems that after the update luck has more weight as Skill.
    And thats definitly the wrong way.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Night prowler is very rare in competitive decks, so not so op. It can crush you but more often it is either unusable or a win more card.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm pretty sure that the number of games you win because you have the right reactive card at the right moment is much lower than the amount of games you would've won if you played good proactive cards instead.

If your Hero has access to the best tech card, yeah okay, you can consider them, but otherwise bad item destruction and draw engine disruption is not worth it and, most importantly, not needed.

Yeah, sometimes you lose a game to Night Prowler or King's Pride, but that usually means you had an unfavorable position when the big bomb was played. If you contest the board early, these finishers are much less effective. Having item destruction or tech in your opening hand over more cheap allies/removal/draw is a real cost.
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    omg... again asking nerfs for "cards that kill me" ?? >.<
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanes View Post
    omg... again asking nerfs for "cards that kill me" ?? >.<
    Learn to read dude. I want more tech cards not to nerf cards.
    Yeah a Night Prowler nerf are in my favour but the Crystal Packs are in print for long time, so i don't ask for a nerf that never will be happen.
    Think the most needed nerf here, is a nerf for your arrogance that you show at almost every Thread you post.

@Shadow R Us, oke then the competive Decks has some ways to counter a turn4 Night Prowler+Big Weapon (Baduru) if they have already board Control...
    But i have no idea how they do this. Do you have some Tipps?

@FDL
    Oke you have some good points. Maybe i was little to fast with creating a Thread for this, but Night Prowler is a nightmare for me. Night Prowler has a Text like this for me "you lose after few turns" at 95% the time i see it.
    Kings's Pride is a joke if i look at NP ^^
    Last edited by Spieler; 01-15-2016 at 10:54 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Baduruu can't put out a turn 4 night prowler so I wouldn't worry about it.

Maybe put some gargoyles in your deck and you will have better luck,hitting him with anything from your own weapon,ally on board, haste ally and weapon destruction will destroy it. Why will having another card that can do this actually help you out???

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There is only one op card. It starts with the word twilight. Well all the cards that start with the word twilight.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i wish they would add more counters against haste.

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I dont know. Kristopher wlyd can take down night prowler. I mean. Eh. Mind control viska fatty that sticks your own weapon smash blow lln fleet footed mesenger dread wolf krygon any one ally on the board acid jet loest ability will to fight with vess ambers weapons lance haste any ally. Yeah. A couple counters.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Someone think night prowler is OP? That's....interesting. I mean its a really fun gimmick, but thats all. Its a luck based card, and one with such limited durability. If you lose to it, its likely just because you got unlucky. Thats not OP. OP means you lose regardless of luck or skill. But i understand your frustration with having cards stolen...facing serana is terrible
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox