Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by busti View Post
    Garina is not fine
    Seconded

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    whats wrong with it?

the opposing effect more than makes up for it, all your allies cost one less. so it comes down to draw bascially, who has the most, so who can sac and cast the most

you cant use it till turn 5 now, which is when you can start casting 5cc allies, which are fatties. so really its just resource acceleration like JD which the opponent also has. the only advange it gives you is limit to maybe 3-4 turns after turn 5. then, if you opponent has draw, which tey should, they start getting the advantage.

nathan popping another 7cc ally into play is really the only problem. but is that really a problem with garina?

but if you want it dead, kill it, kill twilight too... so we can more onto the next OP thing and kill it too and so on
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This thread is about twilight and not garina so stay on that. If you want to discuss Garina go to this thread.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Would be good to keep twilight mechanism and synergy, if change is a must to them, add unique and sustain

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You know if twilight gets a ally for cost of four that makes all allies with them have HASTE, I want one for every type of deck. I mean come on, for cost of four they all get HASTE.

And people don't think they dont need a nerf is funny.
    HASTE, nothing unique, stackable hp buffs, seek, 3 card resurection with cards coming back with full abilities....etc
    No other allies come close to that.
    The arguement is a mute point,and everytime I run into it I am dissapointed a little more.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    You know if twilight gets a ally for cost of four that makes all allies with them have HASTE, I want one for every type of deck. I mean come on, for cost of four they all get HASTE.

And people don't think they dont need a nerf is funny.
    HASTE, nothing unique, stackable hp buffs, seek, 3 card resurection with cards coming back with full abilities....etc
    No other allies come close to that.
    The arguement is a mute point,and everytime I run into it I am dissapointed a little more.
    They need a nerf. They will be nerfed. We're now presented with a trade-off as to how long we wait to find other issues before bringing out 3.12. I would personally prefer to leave at least a month between updates so that makes me lean towards discovering other things now. Will you help us?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    They need a nerf. They will be nerfed. We're now presented with a trade-off as to how long we wait to find other issues before bringing out 3.12. I would personally prefer to leave at least a month between updates so that makes me lean towards discovering other things now. Will you help us?
    What are the current ideas for the changes to twilight?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    pretty sure youre not gonna see much feedback on other cards because people will keep playing twilight and keep complaining about twilights. this is the reason we need more frequent balance updates when there are op decks. so that people will be more encouraged to play other decks when the op decks are gone.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    pretty sure youre not gonna see much feedback on other cards because people will keep playing twilight and keep complaining about twilights. this is the reason we need more frequent balance updates when there are op decks. so that people will be more encouraged to play other decks when the op decks are gone.
    I agree, until twilight is taken care of, the borring people who only use broken setups wont move to the next one for people to notice.