Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Card Bug List - 3.11

Hi all,

v3.11, which is now out on PC and Mac and Android (and iOS a bit later), includes fixes for almost all known reproduceable card bugs in previous versions, but there are most likely bugs lurking there, waiting to be discovered and reported by our very helpful community.

That's where you come in! Please report card bugs that you find in 3.11 on this thread, ideally with a reference to a match that took place (names of both players) and any details that might be relevant to the bug happening.

If you aren't sure something is a card behaviour bug, post it in its own thread for discussion first. If you are not using 3.11 please see other bug threads for whether your bug has already been found and fixed.

Please note: If you have experienced a bug that isn't related to a card or group of cards behaving incorrectly, it's best to put that in its own thread. I'm tracking incorrect card behaviour here and then fixing accordingly.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation with this.

KNOWN REPORTED CARD BUGS IN 3.11

SE-999 - Twilight Orphic's on-death effect should be sourced to itself. (Fixed in 3.12).

SE-1000 - Sometimes an ally ability with two different types of target can't be activated. (Fixed in 3.12, but the workaround in the meantime is to initiate an attack with the ally and then cancel it).

SE-971 - Bazaar draws cards before effects triggered by Crescendo destruction have finished. (Requires major overhaul of turn-ending and turn-starting code, so deferred for now.)

SE-998 - Eternal Troll killed at the end of turn sometimes behaves as though killed at start of the next. (See above.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    BP renew vs 17 alerebelde

His Thriss Cruscible became an ally thanks to his Ravager Zealot.
    To test something, I used Transmogrification Curse on him (as the card said, it became an artifact).
    I then used Retreat on his Zealot so that he could destroy it again (thanks again, mate!).
    He did so on turn 6, and the newly created artefact got destroyed.

If the card doesn't have its ability, can we still consider it as being the same card? We currently do, as TCurse doesn't work twice on the same ally, which means that the identity of the card isn't lost, it's not a complete vanilla card.
    So… is this a bug, or are there different kinds of artefacts: one kind with their ability/durability, the other without it (created by TCurse)? If it is not a bug, maybe TCurse's ability's description should be slightly modified to clarify that point.

Cheers!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by renew View Post
    BP renew vs 17 alerebelde

His Thriss Cruscible became an ally thanks to his Ravager Zealot.
    To test something, I used Transmogrification Curse on him (as the card said, it became an artifact).
    I then used Retreat on his Zealot so that he could destroy it again (thanks again, mate!).
    He did so on turn 6, and the newly created artefact got destroyed.

If the card doesn't have its ability, can we still consider it as being the same card? We currently do, as TCurse doesn't work twice on the same ally, which means that the identity of the card isn't lost, it's not a complete vanilla card.
    So… is this a bug, or are there different kinds of artefacts: one kind with their ability/durability, the other without it (created by TCurse)? If it is not a bug, maybe TCurse's ability's description should be slightly modified to clarify that point.

Cheers!
    Hi. The intention is that it has become an artifact with no abilities, so it's not a bug, but maybe a wording fix is required. The part of TCurse that says "ally loses all abilities" is meant to show it should be treated like a card with no text when it becomes an artifact. This would be clearer if we blanked out the text box in game, which is something I'd like to see added in a future version. Thanks for the feedback.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i had twilight allies in the graveyard and the top one in the graveyard was twilight avatar. then i played another avatar but no twilights were returned. i thought it would return the two next twilights because avatar is unique so it would be skipped. is it correct that avatar in the graveyard blocks all returns? what if there was one regular twilight ally above the avatar. would it be returned alone and then no other allies are returned because avatar blocks? sorry if its confusing i hope you understand what i mean.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    i had twilight allies in the graveyard and the top one in the graveyard was twilight avatar. then i played another avatar but no twilights were returned. i thought it would return the two next twilights because avatar is unique so it would be skipped. is it correct that avatar in the graveyard blocks all returns? what if there was one regular twilight ally above the avatar. would it be returned alone and then no other allies are returned because avatar blocks? sorry if its confusing i hope you understand what i mean.
    Before we go any further, can you confirm Groundshift wasn't in play? I'll watch a replay if you can tell me the IGNs of people involved. Thanks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    sorry yes groundshift was in play. so thats why it did not bring back any allies. there is probably no bug than.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Before we go any further, can you confirm Groundshift wasn't in play? I'll watch a replay if you can tell me the IGNs of people involved. Thanks.
    Mindy also said top ally in graveyard was Avatar. Being unique Avatar cant be revived by another Avatar and so the check down for bringing next 2 twilight would be prevented correct?
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    Mindy also said top ally in graveyard was Avatar. Being unique Avatar cant be revived by another Avatar and so the check down for bringing next 2 twilight would be prevented correct?
    Assuming no opposing Groundshift, the other two would still come out. Three different Twilight allies should get the chance to return, and each one will come out unless it's unique and there's already a copy in play.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Assuming no opposing Groundshift, the other two would still come out. Three different Twilight allies should get the chance to return, and each one will come out unless it's unique and there's already a copy in play.
    cool. thx
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Glass Chalice of Knowing 's effect cannot be activated unless i play a card that turn