Clockwork Soldier
    Artifacts:
    2× Disrupter Field
    Rejuvenation Pod
    Shadow Cannon
    Aldmor Conflux
    Locations:
    The Wilds: Trading Port

This deck is a lot of fun so far. Darklight Apprentice and Aldmor Scout/Clockwork Soldier are the main combos to build up your SE to use on ally abilities and your artifacts. Gloomwielder is there to help protect your allies, your scout is also used to help lower the cost on Ancient of Aldmor. I haven't played many games with it so far so feedback is always appreciated.
    IGN: E2E Brandon
    Last edited by Prop215; 01-13-2016 at 10:33 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think your running too many allies and not having any control cards will get you into trouble. I'd take some allies out and add transmogrification curse, harder to fall, dagger of unmaking etc to deal with big enemies.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    so why are you using Aramia when there is not a single item with cost 3 or less? I would think about switching to a Hero who will give you a Plan B option for the hero ability just in case you need it. Everything in the deck is neutral so you can pick from any hero in the game.
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    so why are you using Aramia when there is not a single item with cost 3 or less? I would think about switching to a Hero who will give you a Plan B option for the hero ability just in case you need it. Everything in the deck is neutral so you can pick from any hero in the game.
    I was actually thinking the same thing this morning but
    your absolutely right and something I should have considered last night! Thank you for your feedback.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So I switched to Ythan, took out 2 shadow cannon and added 2 Aldmor Accelerators. I also took out 1 Gloomwielder and 1 Artisan for 2 LLN. Ythan's ability is a nice back up if I need it and on an AoA is a game winner in most cases.
    Last edited by Prop215; 01-13-2016 at 12:33 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    garth is one of the top heroes for aldmor because he can support with anklebreaker and shuriken and his ability. also illgotten gains is great with artistan. other than that aldmors are pretty strong so ythan can also work well. i would suggest only 1 aldmor conflux and 2 ancients and at most 2 clock soldiers. dont use gloomwielder its usually not that useful. you also need some draw cards like hunters gambit. good luck.