Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Unhappy need suggest to fight against the LL elmental with Threbin

this is my deck list with Threbin.
    it always goes well in battle except elmentals with LL.

***My HERO***
    Threbin the Righteous

***Allies (11)***
    3x Lily Rosecult // i choose this bcuz the she can recycle the weapon
    4x Devoted Knight
    4x Justicar Alysia

***Abilities (17)***
    2x Tidal Wave //i am not sure whether need more tidal wave cards
    2x Focused Prayer // the number of focus prayer seems enough to warrior but not sure its sufficient for mage and elemental
    3x For Unaxio!
    3x Divine Connection
    2x Zail's Hymm
    3x Confluence of Fate
    2x Dawn Raid //i choose this to eliminate the items/artifact but it cost too many resource

***Items (6)***
    3x Scriptures of the Righteous
    3x Incense of Atonement

***Weapons (4)***
    4x Rod of Smiting

***Armors (2)***
    2x Robes of Mending //hero lacks healing skills. so i choose this armor rather than attachments.

In all: 40 cards

this strategy may still lack of control but somehow it still doesnt work when i add more ( Focused Prayericonicon).
    Sth must go wrong.
    i have no better idea to refine the strategy or just change another type?
    Last edited by acbtbc; 01-11-2016 at 06:06 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thanks
    Last edited by acbtbc; 01-11-2016 at 12:03 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Which Elemental hero are you talking about? Elementalis, Praxix, Zaladar or all three?
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My first suggestion has to be run 4x TW.

I am not sure which Elemental deck you are talking about but almost all of them do a lot of rush damage and if you won't contest early board you need the t4 or t5 Tidal Wave.

Your attachment focus also feels a bit off. You run a lot of cards that focus on playing many attachments, but they all basically are relying on For Unaxio because you probably won't play more than 1 DC or CoF and only run 2 Zail's. Not really sure how to fix this but it just does not seem right.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thanks for your suggestion. there are two strategies actually. one is focus on the damage through DC+JA+FU, it produces 2 point damage for each attachment. the other is through the combination of weapons and hero abilities withJA. this deck needs to establish at least one focus before t6, when face elementalis with rush, it does not work well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    General problem with your deck is that you are trying attachment theme but you have too few allies. a 3/3 or 4/3 Devoted Knight makes little to no difference if you cant protect them or drop several allies so one of them survives. In this kind of game Jericho is just better because he can spam Embers. So maybe play Holy shield? Its an attachment, makes your allies survive for a turn, can save you some damage as well.

Some other problems: For Unaxio is just 1cc. You won't get loads of resource advantage with Divine Connection. You are probably better playing more allies. Guardian of Unaxio for example. It has arcane attack to draw from Scriptures. High health so it can survive to be target for FU. Saves you health as well.

No need to run any other item destruction in priest aside Forcused Prayer really.

And yes 4 TW is a most for control priest. This alone will help you a lot vs Elementalis.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by qaz92zaq View Post
    My first suggestion has to be run 4x TW.

I am not sure which Elemental deck you are talking about but almost all of them do a lot of rush damage and if you won't contest early board you need the t4 or t5 Tidal Wave.

Your attachment focus also feels a bit off. You run a lot of cards that focus on playing many attachments, but they all basically are relying on For Unaxio because you probably won't play more than 1 DC or CoF and only run 2 Zail's. Not really sure how to fix this but it just does not seem right.
    thanks for your suggestion. there are two strategies actually. one is focus on the damage through DC+JA+FU, it produces 2 point damage for each attachment. the other is through the combination of weapons and hero abilities withJA. this deck needs to establish at least one focus before t6, when face elementalis with rush, it does not work well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    General problem with your deck is that you are trying attachment theme but you have too few allies. a 3/3 or 4/3 Devoted Knight makes little to no difference if you cant protect them or drop several allies so one of them survives. In this kind of game Jericho is just better because he can spam Embers. So maybe play Holy shield? Its an attachment, makes your allies survive for a turn, can save you some damage as well.

Some other problems: For Unaxio is just 1cc. You won't get loads of resource advantage with Divine Connection. You are probably better playing more allies. Guardian of Unaxio for example. It has arcane attack to draw from Scriptures. High health so it can survive to be target for FU. Saves you health as well.

No need to run any other item destruction in priest aside Forcused Prayer really.

And yes 4 TW is a most for control priest. This alone will help you a lot vs Elementalis.
    thanks for your kindly advice. it seems i should give up the strategy on weapon and mainly focus on the attachment in this deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganjamus View Post
    Which Elemental hero are you talking about? Elementalis, Praxix, Zaladar or all three?
    sorry. i refer to the elementalis