Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

LL so far .. LL pt 2. And more

So lets start this one off by appluading and thanking Wulven and the dev team for successfully delivering LL part 1 when they said they would(atleast on andriod devices) ..

Secondly, i would like to say myself, i have read most of the new LL complains and what people dont like about it weather it be the art or asking for nerfs already and blah blah blah, me personally IM LOVING LL part 1!!!! I mean i cant even stay longer then a day with a deck because im consantly trying to create new decks and make them work and just live the whole process of it! And the new art is wonderfully amazing! I feel like the quality art for cards is on the rise so please stop complaining most LL are amazing and i thank every artist for theyre had work, there isnt 1 single card i think whose card art is horrible i enjoy them all!

Now to give my own opinion on some of the cards, i actually havent ran into any OP cards which is a good start for LL in my opinion, even that location that everyone was complaining about i still havent ran into it so i dont know how "OP" it actually was(you know before it got nerfed and all). I feel that LL pt. 1 is very well balanced in general, it seams like each card has a purpose now, wether it be to help support new card or help bring back old ones that have silently died out, and i think thats good for the game! LL pt.1 has alot of variety and i love it!

Now this might be to soon to ask but ive recently read that LL pt. 2will be about 6 months away ... which is awesome!! I feel like 6 months is good enough time to see how well balanced part 1 is or will be and gives the dev team time to see where part. 1 would need some nerfs buffs and rejigs. Now my question about part 2. Is will there be more ability attack types for allies and weapons, i think right now we only have 2 weapons that actually deal ability damage which is fire and arcane, im hoping LL will bring more ability type weapons damage and also for allies as besides the usual sword and claw, i think theres only fire arcane and electric and some ice at the moment .. it seems as though electric is for both sides of allies but more for the homunculus hero allies and fire for the shadow homunculus allies .. arcane is clearly favorited to templar and ice seems to be more for shadow allies as well, will human allies get any other ability damage in the LL set or maybe weapons will!?

I think posion damage would be great for rogues and some shadow allies as well, and maybe some fire human allies would be cool who knows, anyone feel free to suggest any ability damage types for allies and weapons that you would like to see
    Last edited by JeanRogue; 01-11-2016 at 01:59 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree, the release of LL truly opened a new style of playing and strategy while not making the old style of gaming obsolete and noncompetitive. I love SE because there is so many room for improvements which is good because there are still so many things we are yet to see. That is a good thing for a game that has a goal of continuously improving. New and fresh ideas just keeps on coming. Keep up the Good Work SE and to all people who contributes to the development of the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree with both posts above. Keep it up Wulven.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I mean we basically got the whole set spoiled and no complaints on it but when it was into play a lot of complaints so its weird. I love the new set and the art and I love how they buffed tribes as they were lacking in the series I cant wait to see what else comes and I especially cant wait till SF hits phys cards as thats my 2nd favorite set my brother and I cant wait for part 2 of LL also as it should bring a lot to the table

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1 for the innovation o/
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadyfigures View Post
    I mean we basically got the whole set spoiled and no complaints on it but when it was into play a lot of complaints so its weird.
    Not really weird - the complaints come when you play it and lose to something you didn't think you should lose to. Some of that is being a sore loser, some is legitimate balance concerns. I think Wulven expected that LL wouldn't be perfectly balanced on day 1, and so I imagine they value any feedback they get (assuming it's given respectfully and constructively).

Personally, I go back and forth between being excited about the new cards and frustrated that a lot are OP, or that the set as a whole doesn't yet foster my favored playstyle - control. Part of that is the fact that overpowered aggro cards are discovered before overpowered control cards (and control is weak against pure aggro). Part is just waiting for a meta-game to develop. Control decks are hard to build when you can't predict your opponents' decks.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    Not really weird - the complaints come when you play it and lose to something you didn't think you should lose to. Some of that is being a sore loser, some is legitimate balance concerns. I think Wulven expected that LL wouldn't be perfectly balanced on day 1, and so I imagine they value any feedback they get (assuming it's given respectfully and constructively).

Personally, I go back and forth between being excited about the new cards and frustrated that a lot are OP, or that the set as a whole doesn't yet foster my favored playstyle - control. Part of that is the fact that overpowered aggro cards are discovered before overpowered control cards (and control is weak against pure aggro). Part is just waiting for a meta-game to develop. Control decks are hard to build when you can't predict your opponents' decks.
    This. Control decks are crap atm. In most of the games you can tell by T3 who is going to win (except twilight, because one avatar turns the board, seriously why is no one asking to nerf this?). Too often I have the feeling that this game has turned to death race with winner being the one who gets better initial draw.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanRogue View Post
    So lets start this one off by appluading and thanking Wulven and the dev team for successfully delivering LL part 1 when they said they would(atleast on andriod devices) ..

Secondly, i would like to say myself, i have read most of the new LL complains and what people dont like about it weather it be the art or asking for nerfs already and blah blah blah, me personally IM LOVING LL part 1!!!! I mean i cant even stay longer then a day with a deck because im consantly trying to create new decks and make them work and just live the whole process of it! And the new art is wonderfully amazing! I feel like the quality art for cards is on the rise so please stop complaining most LL are amazing and i thank every artist for theyre had work, there isnt 1 single card i think whose card art is horrible i enjoy them all!

Now to give my own opinion on some of the cards, i actually havent ran into any OP cards which is a good start for LL in my opinion, even that location that everyone was complaining about i still havent ran into it so i dont know how "OP" it actually was(you know before it got nerfed and all). I feel that LL pt. 1 is very well balanced in general, it seams like each card has a purpose now, wether it be to help support new card or help bring back old ones that have silently died out, and i think thats good for the game! LL pt.1 has alot of variety and i love it!

Now this might be to soon to ask but ive recently read that LL pt. 2will be about 6 months away ... which is awesome!! I feel like 6 months is good enough time to see how well balanced part 1 is or will be and gives the dev team time to see where part. 1 would need some nerfs buffs and rejigs. Now my question about part 2. Is will there be more ability attack types for allies and weapons, i think right now we only have 2 weapons that actually deal ability damage which is fire and arcane, im hoping LL will bring more ability type weapons damage and also for allies as besides the usual sword and claw, i think theres only fire arcane and electric and some ice at the moment .. it seems as though electric is for both sides of allies but more for the homunculus hero allies and fire for the shadow homunculus allies .. arcane is clearly favorited to templar and ice seems to be more for shadow allies as well, will human allies get any other ability damage in the LL set or maybe weapons will!?

I think posion damage would be great for rogues and some shadow allies as well, and maybe some fire human allies would be cool who knows, anyone feel free to suggest any ability damage types for allies and weapons that you would like to see
    i think i love you

very well said
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    This. Control decks are crap atm. In most of the games you can tell by T3 who is going to win (except twilight, because one avatar turns the board,seriously why is no one asking to nerf this?). Too often I have the feeling that this game has turned to death race with winner being the one who gets better initial draw.
    Are you serious? Who wants to be harrassed? Or insulted, be told that you just suck, that you should stop crying for nerf, that ios players should also have a shot to be feel awesome sometimes or even worst that you should use Evil Ascendant or Contaminated Water as great counter to Avatar
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piña Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander Spitfire View Post
    Contaminated Water as great counter to Avatar
    I hope you still have those Arcane Burst laying around somewhere!
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis