Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by FDL View Post
    I hope you still have those Arcane Burst laying around somewhere!
    That's a great one too! You should add it here
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piņa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The whole twilight tribe is frustrating and i cant stand it. Even worse now. I feel that i am being forced on to the twilight bandwagon just to keep up. They are nearly impossible to beat with a deck not specifically designed to tech against them. However on the bright side all the art is amazing. . I mean I got destroyed by turn 8 against freakin twilight zhanna. Obnoxiois tribe. Hate it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The MiddleAgedNerd View Post
    The whole twilight tribe is frustrating and i cant stand it. Even worse now. I feel that i am being forced on to the twilight bandwagon just to keep up. They are nearly impossible to beat with a deck not specifically designed to tech against them. However on the bright side all the art is amazing. . I mean I got destroyed by turn 8 against freakin twilight zhanna. Obnoxiois tribe. Hate it.
    It's not a bandwagon you joined, it's a cult. Lore wise the twilights have all the characteristics of a real life cult, and interestingly enough, that cult like behavior appears to be spreading to the real life gamers. (personally i think the design team are part of the cult, and thats why they keep making twilights so damned OP)
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    (except twilight, because one avatar turns the board, seriously why is no one asking to nerf this?).
    Lol, I've been saying this was OP and asking to be nerfed since october 18, 2015 at 3:48 Pm. People have been asking for it to be nerfed, just hasnt happened yet (see my above post for my theory on why.)
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    the Kool-Aid is delicious ....try some
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    Lol, I've been saying this was OP and asking to be nerfed since october 18, 2015 at 3:48 Pm. People have been asking for it to be nerfed, just hasnt happened yet (see my above post for my theory on why.)
    Garina has at least 6 threads, while we only occasionally whisper about Twilight being op. My theory is, that people screaming for nerfs are usually from lower ratings and they don't encounter it that often and even when they encounter it - it needs good player. I played twilight Zhanna (one game only, I swear) and though I cast 4x avatar I failed miserably (maybe my twilight hate couldn't make me win). What we need is one brave men who will let his rating drop to 200 and then start some serious twilight ass kicking

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    Garina has at least 6 threads, while we only occasionally whisper about Twilight being op. My theory is, that people screaming for nerfs are usually from lower ratings and they don't encounter it that often and even when they encounter it - it needs good player. I played twilight Zhanna (one game only, I swear) and though I cast 4x avatar I failed miserably (maybe my twilight hate couldn't make me win). What we need is one brave men who will let his rating drop to 200 and then start some serious twilight ass kicking
    Your high rating (omg, so much arrogance about it in this forum!) does not give you the right to neglect other people's game experience, whether you agree with them or not. So, why are you whispering about OP twilights? "High rating persons" do not seem to be so humble that they can't make a couple of neft threads about what they want.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Majority of my games right now with twilight, I don't need to avatars to win. Although I'm using an unconventional build, I still use the standard core. As of now, I think the issue is not the avatar, but it's interaction with non-twilight cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Twilight tribe was already good and with LL just got even better. Already had a draw mechanism, now has 3; back at SF usually it kinda slowed down when you keep killing them and opponent ran out of eidolons, now it doesn't matter, they can die at will. If a twilight is alive is a problem, if it's dead it served a purpose and if it didn't it will come back with a revenge. So yeah, it's not perfect but it's close to it when you deckbuild it with some class tricks (priests i'm looking at you!). Not to mention that most of the items, locations and abilities are easy cost so you can start with pressure early on and keep that pressure later.

The remaining tribes, they look fine but are a bunch of miles away from the synergy of twilights.
    Last edited by Kosmiker; 01-13-2016 at 06:53 PM.
    I wanted an image as a signature and all I got was text.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Twilight and Homo needs to be nerfred only cause theres so many combos from allies and artifact use that if your not using them then theres really no point in even playing.