Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PC problems

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

PC problems

I would like to address all of the PC issues I had the first time I played SE. I first discovered SE on android and it worked great and has no problem at all. Now upon discovering that SE can also be played on PC, I then tried to download and install the PC version. Now that was during v 2.92. During that meta, my problem was unable to start the game. Game crashes even before it enters the game home screen. Now that LL was released, I was hoping that this issue would also be fixed. Well it actually did but the problem I am facing now even after the update of v 3.11 is that the card never loads. Yes it never ever loads. And the worst thing is it shows a blank invisible card. I have attached a photo of the problem I am talking about so it would be clear. I have tried to re-download and re-install it many times but still never worked. And not to mention that sometimes while waiting for the cards to load which it never did, it also stops then crash. Never had any problem with the android version. If I am not mistaken, the PC version was the first one to be released before the android but why do I feel that it is more unstable than the android version.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have the same problem.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    same problem here.. anybody found a solution for this yet??

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Amaranth View Post
    same problem here.. anybody found a solution for this yet??
    Hi. Thanks for posting here. What happens with the web browser version? http://game.shadowera.com

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi. Thanks for posting here. What happens with the web browser version? http://game.shadowera.com
    i spoke to you in game yesterday... i would like to play in PC client though...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i also downloaded a pc client v 2.9. it works fine with this version but its not up to date.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    any help would be highly appreciated.....

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Amaranth View Post
    any help would be highly appreciated.....
    Hi again. My guess is that something went wrong when we upgraded versions of Unity (the multi-platform framework we build with) between our 2.9 client and 3.12 client. We had to upgrade along the way because it fixed some bugs for us, but maybe they also introduced some. We're currently on Unity 5.3.2, but there is a 5.3.3 - unfortunately that broke some other platforms when we tried it.

It would actually help with investigating the issue if you could try the web browser version and report back.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi again. My guess is that something went wrong when we upgraded versions of Unity (the multi-platform framework we build with) between our 2.9 client and 3.12 client. We had to upgrade along the way because it fixed some bugs for us, but maybe they also introduced some. We're currently on Unity 5.3.2, but there is a 5.3.3 - unfortunately that broke some other platforms when we tried it.

It would actually help with investigating the issue if you could try the web browser version and report back.
    thanks for the info, i hope you guys can resolve it soon so we can play on PC client..
    i checked out the link you gave me to try the browser game.. but it tells me to download unity player.. which i did.. what do i do next? it does not load..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i installed the unity player but still shows me the install unity player..