Close

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: garina 3.11

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

garina 3.11

i like that they are encouraging people to play more fatties. i like seeing more diverse allies and fatties are always cool and most have great art. but i think the problem with garina was not only that it could be played so early but also that you can keep spamming allies. and its a huge tempo loss for the enemy who has to waste cards to take down just one fatty. meanwhile you are pumping out more and more. and then you get aeon who can protect your fatties from attachments and stuff. so i suggest that the ability be changed so that you can only use it if you dont control any fatties. this way you still can easily play them for 3 cc but its not as easy to spam. or some changes with similar effect so we can play fatties cheap but not spam them. if you have any inputs please write them but if you cant be on topic or have anything constructive to say than i ask that you dont make a post at all.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    DAMN it.... i had bet on 3 days ... Umbra you win

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Whoa, new record

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I propose a new name for the card: nerfina road

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fordfff View Post
    I propose a new name for the card: nerfina road
    I wanted an image as a signature and all I got was text.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's more stable as it is. Let us play everything out. More cards will be tested and deemed good or bad. The constant updating isn't very good. Give us at least a month before more nerfs come.
    I like pie, Shadow Era, and you!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I think i speak for a lot of the community when i say that we should give it more time before posting any more nerf threads. Sure this location may still be OP, and many others as well, but it is far more effective to bring up nerf suggestions after you have hard data to back up your claims (I.E. an ign that people can watch your games at). If you dont have hard data to support a nerf proposition, then you are just asking for nerfs based on theory and paper logic. While i have made multiple claims within the card discussion area stating that i think a card is/will be too powerful, i do still understand that I'll need to get the proof needed to support it. Thats why i started playing twilights right off the bat, because i want the heifers nerfed and my data inputs can help get that done
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hi mindy. Can you put your IGN in your signature or just send it to me by PM? I'd like to see what you've been seeing.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Honestly there is a lot of stuff that is stronger.

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi mindy. Can you put your IGN in your signature or just send it to me by PM? I'd like to see what you've been seeing.
    hi. my suggestions are just based on the old garina which is pretty much identical to this new version. as some one already said before me the change from t4 to t5 doesnt really change the impact of the card. i think it still will have the same issues as the old one which was that you can spam fatties. of course playtesting will show if its still problematic like the old one. but if it needed another change i think my suggestions would target the main issue with the card. which is like i said spamming fatties and not just that they can be played a few turns earlier.