Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Card Bug List - 3.10

Hi all,

v3.10, which is now out on PC and Mac and Android (and iOS a bit later), includes fixes for almost all known reproduceable card bugs in 2.92, but it also introduces 67 brand new cards from the Lost Lands set, so there are most likely bugs lurking there, waiting to be discovered and reported by our very helpful community.

That's where you come in! Please report card bugs that you find in 3.10 on this thread, ideally with a reference to a match that took place (names of both players) and any details that might be relevant to the bug happening.

If you aren't sure something is a card behaviour bug, post it in its own thread for discussion first. If you are not using 3.10, please see other bug threads for whether your bug has already been found and fixed.

Please note: If you have experienced a bug that isn't related to a card or group of cards behaving incorrectly, it's best to put that in its own thread. I'm tracking incorrect card behaviour here and then fixing accordingly.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation with this. It really paid off for 2.92, 2.91, 2.90 and the versions before them.

KNOWN REPORTED CARD BUGS IN 3.10

SE-979 - Consuming Fear does not consider ability activated if Stoneskin cancels the effect of that ability. (Fixed in 3.11.)

SE-983 - Twilight Luminary is giving haste to opposing Twilight allies as well. (Fixed in 3.11.)

SE-984 - Darklight Appentice doesn't consider Aldmor Scout's ability activated in no ally is selected. (Fixed in 3.11.)

SE-985 - Flame Spitter should not do 1 fire damage to friendly heroes or allies. (Fixed in 3.11.)

SE-986 - Kiruth Devotee is not removing abilities that trigger on entering play (e.g. Forgotten Horror). (Fixed in 3.11.)

SE-988 - Confluence of Fate doesn't draw a card if Cinderborn Fatebreaker cancels effect of summoned attachment. (Fixed in 3.11.)

SE-989 - Groundshift isn't blocking some on-summon abilities. (Fixed in 3.11.)

SE-995 - Lorhon Twilight Encampment can cause seek with empty deck. (Fixed in 3.11.)

SE-971 - Bazaar draws cards before effects triggered by Crescendo destruction have finished. (Requires major overhaul of turn-ending and turn-starting code, so deferred for now.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tar-written Scroll can be triggered even when no available targets (i.e. no opposing allies out to target).
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    Tar-written Scroll can be triggered even when no available targets (i.e. no opposing allies out to target).
    That's intentional, to allow you to exile allies if you want to.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

foil land orientation bug

zoomed foil lands pop up horizontal then switch to vertical - I'm sure it will get fixed but there it is, cheers to the new year!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Foil locations don't turn sideways - at least on screen where you bought them.

If you need somebody to help test this, just send me some more foil locations, and I'd be happy to help out.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Card not available in merchant. This must be an error. Screenshot_2016-01-01-15-52-02.jpg
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

search merchant

Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Do you already have 4 copies? There are new default filters.
    Moved the conversation here G so I can add the picture

I can search for non-rare cards I have 4 of and see them, it is cards not in stock that won't show anymore regardless of quantities owned and filters seem to have no effect on this search ability - see picture: this was a search for Aldon with a Shadow Hero loaded and note filters - they have no effect on what I see or don't see in the search field (or I'd not see him since he is "unuseable" to shadow and I do have 4)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Darklight bug

Darklight Apprentice - sort of relates to the Consuming Stoneskin activation type bug - Here is how it goes:

I "activate" Aldmor Scout ability (lose 1 shadow energy) search my library that has no more allies since I am torturing the AI - Darklight acts as if no ability was activated though it was indeed activated and will not let me activate Darlight Apprentice.

Loving all the ART!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    twilight Luminary Glitch

My opponent plays Twilight Luminary.
    My turn, I play twilight wardens and they all get haste
    Ebeoph
    There is a single moment where....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    twilight Luminary Glitch

My opponent plays Twilight Luminary.
    My turn, I play twilight wardens and they all get haste
    Whoops. That's a biggie. I guess PFG never ran Twilight vs Twilight because that card's been like that for several months! Thanks for reporting.