x3 Redux Channel
    x3 Energy Extraction
    x4 Mimic

x2 Antimatter
    x4 Crystal Shards
    x4 Aural Battery

x4 Raksul: Warped Desert
    x4 Yahari: Vally of Doom

I've been messing with this deck for quite some time. Still trying to make it more consistent, but it works well when the peices actually do come together.

You basically want to get Void Wretch out and use Warped Desert to recurse Mimic over and over to deal large amounts of damage each turn. This is especially true when you throw in Aural Battery into the mix. If you have a Void Wretch, Warped Desert, and Aural Battery out. You can Mimic Redux Channel for a total of 7 damage and you still get to keep Mimic. Get two Void Wretches out and it's over for them in most cases. Energy Extraction is a great finisher, Mimic -> Energy Extraction -> Void Wretch is an even better finisher.

Vally of Doom helps get 3 locations on board for the cc reduction on Void Wretch, but also serves as a way to knock down aggressive decks (Void Wretch will also deal damage for each ally you exile with it!). Mimic is also a very versatile card, so keep an eye on your opponent's graveyard as well for useful things. Rotling is there mainly to get your Void Wretches back if you discard them, using Warped Desert of course. You can steal some great allies from your opponent as well. The rest is the usual Praxix fodder and/or draw.

it's gimmicky, but its really fun and has real potential imho.
    Last edited by Demnchi; 01-08-2016 at 05:15 AM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So if I understand Raksul: WD Mimic goes back to hand and the ability is exiled, right? Location put back just one card per turn. So you can use Mimic for infinity, but abilities are exiled.
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Demnchi combo master confirmed.
    You have to see it in action. He had Void Wretch, Aural Battery and Raksul. He activates Battery and Raksul. Casts Mimic on enemy's fireball - 1+1 damage for exiling Mimic (vw+ab) and Mimic goes back to his hand, 4+1 fireball damage, 1+1 for exiling fireball = 9dmg for 3cc and the cards is back. So he can cast it again, for another fireball for 9dmg, this time losing mimic.
    It is super hard to pull of, so the consistency is low, but when it does it is super fun

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by maskee View Post
    So if I understand Raksul: WD Mimic goes back to hand and the ability is exiled, right? Location put back just one card per turn. So you can use Mimic for infinity, but abilities are exiled.
    Mimic will exile as will the ability you choose (so long as its not an attachment/support ability), so that's two triggers off each Void Wretch and the Mimic is in your hand to do it again next turn (or the same turn, you'll usually have 6 resources by that point). While you technically will run out of abilities by that point, it doesn't matter because you'll have won by that point anyways if you're pulling everything off. You're dealing pretty significant damage with each Mimic if you copy the right abilities. You will likely have done some damage over the course of the game anyways, so you don't need to make them go from full to dead either.
    Last edited by Demnchi; 01-08-2016 at 07:01 PM.

PFG3 Leader

"Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    this deck is a LOT of fun, even in the figuring out phase of learning it, it is so much fun
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Have you considered at all adding gravemonger? I love using him with praxix and warped desert. Since his ability target ANY card in the grave for exiling, he becomes an extremely versetile tool in the deck. The combination of crystal shards on turn 2, and praxix ability on t4, this will allow 6 cards in the graveyard, allowing gravemonger to come out swinging as a 6/6 at 4cc. It may be harder to find room to shove him into your deck...but i do strongly recommend him, he may put thay much needed consistancy you were talking about into play.
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This deck was certainly interesting to watch unfold in our match up. I got lucky and grabbed a wretch using the desert, or it would have been game over for me. Cool deck. Played well by you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sorry for the late replys, I didn't notice these responses, how careless of me. x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    Have you considered at all adding gravemonger? I love using him with praxix and warped desert. Since his ability target ANY card in the grave for exiling, he becomes an extremely versetile tool in the deck. The combination of crystal shards on turn 2, and praxix ability on t4, this will allow 6 cards in the graveyard, allowing gravemonger to come out swinging as a 6/6 at 4cc. It may be harder to find room to shove him into your deck...but i do strongly recommend him, he may put thay much needed consistancy you were talking about into play.
    No I haven't tried him out, but you're right, his condition should be easy to hit and can even gain back lost combo pieces since he can target anything. I'll give him a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by RavingLunatic View Post
    This deck was certainly interesting to watch unfold in our match up. I got lucky and grabbed a wretch using the desert, or it would have been game over for me. Cool deck. Played well by you.
    Yeah I remember that one, just goes to show that Warped Desert can backfire on you hard. I hate it when they grab a Void Wretch and my combo starts to work against me x.x

Quote Originally Posted by seedog View Post
    looks cool

thanks for sharing
    Thanks! It's honestly one of my favorite deck concepts in a long time.

PFG3 Leader

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great thanks to author of deck! I prefer only combo decks to play, so this is ray of light in dark kingdom.

+ Bad Santa
    + Soul Reaper
    + Falseblood Cultist
    + Death Mage Taddeus
    Last edited by CleanVuoksa; 01-26-2016 at 09:37 AM.