Close

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Hacking Shadow Era

I don't know if this is true or can be related to the insane amount of games ending with a sudded Defeat screen or multiplayer sync error, but I just found this on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8bS5PhLmDc

Thoughts?
    We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice.
    *** Yaemon - Undead Warchief of A1 Alliance ***
    This is my First SE Tournament Report

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If this exists in single player you can bet someone has something for multiplayer too.
    In game name: 5

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What's interesting is the comments section after the video. A guy sayin he knows how to hack SE. Could be a bunch of BS though.
    *•*•*•"To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities." •*•*•*

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    As long as they dont do it vs me im ok =P
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just lost to Wariat8989 after I decked him, MC'd his last ally, and he had 0 cards in hand. On his sacrifice phase I got defeat.

That makes 4 out of 5 of my last 5 games losses by this cheat. This has put me past my limit, I'll be posting complete directions on how to accomplish what you see in that youtube video so that the last 1 in 5 honest player is capable of it as well. I'm done with this game its so full of cheaters I have wasted HOURS in games that resulted in me being cheated.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by rumsey View Post
    I just lost to Wariat8989 after I decked him, MC'd his last ally, and he had 0 cards in hand. On his sacrifice phase I got defeat.

That makes 4 out of 5 of my last 5 games losses by this cheat. This has put me past my limit, I'll be posting complete directions on how to accomplish what you see in that youtube video so that the last 1 in 5 honest player is capable of it as well. I'm done with this game its so full of cheaters I have wasted HOURS in games that resulted in me being cheated.
    Chill brotha... Hopefully everything will get figured out in time. This seasons rankings are already a joke so maybe they'll get it right in season 3. Don't let it get to you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What they need to do is block access from all previous versions and only have the v1.25 clients access the server because the previous versions are easily exploited. Since v1.25 came out, I forgot to message Kyle and tell him to block access from the previous clients after I found out you can still access the server with the older clients.

I trust someone here's already PMed Kyle about the video.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Hacking Rank

EDIT: please refrain from posting hacks in the forum and pm Kyle instead, so we can fix it

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NeVeRxDiE View Post
    Chill brotha... Hopefully everything will get figured out in time. This seasons rankings are already a joke so maybe they'll get it right in season 3. Don't let it get to you.
    No thanks, I'm done with the game. I know its wrong for me to share information like this but the way I see it in my angry wrong perspective is if this game has been completely ruined for me, why not let everyone else get a taste of my suffering. Selfish, childish, dangerous - maybe. But I am scorned and I have had it, I'm going back to League of Legends.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yikes! He's gone insane with rage! LOL