Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Delay of Game View Post
    Ter adun and Darkclaw wanted me to ask you where they can get a ticket-number for the waiting line for "spotlight."
    oh our poor Darkclaw, u right, he still waiting this spotlights but LL still without show the weapon/armor changes, let's hope they can resurrect with that.

Anyway, Aramia isn't week now. Is playable, i just say that 3se with other speed down effect like resources or late inboard seek would be better that other 4SE mage hero.
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Aramia doesn't need to be buffed to match other op cards. The opposite is true however.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If the problem with Aramia is not her ability per se but the tempo boost it gives specially on the first turns, it was a good idea to increase it to 4 SE, but maybe adding this:
    4SE: If you control no items, gain 1 SE. Seek an item of cost 3 or less and play it at no cost.
    That will prevent a strong entrance on the first 3 turns, and prevent item spamming if you want to have full advantage of her ability.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    well seeing that all the other mages are now seeing play I would think the nerf was justified.

Personally I think it has to do with the aldmor tribe. Aramia was probably dropping items every two turns in testing and needed to be nerfed because of them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    imagine if her ability was 3 se with the current twilight cards. i promise you people would be playing twilight aramia like they did garina. the current twilight decks dont carry headdress because its better to seek with the twilight location. so twilights usually dont hit hard like classic aramia twilight champion. current twilight decks are more threatening in a swarm the board kind of way. but aramia can use headdress good because she can seek it. so 3 se aramia would be op i think. and i have played against aramia in quick matches so people still use her and she isnt weak.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanes View Post
    oh our poor Darkclaw, u right, he still waiting this spotlights but LL still without show the weapon/armor changes, let's hope they can resurrect with that.

Anyway, Aramia isn't week now. Is playable, i just say that 3se with other speed down effect like resources or late inboard seek would be better that other 4SE mage hero.
    You could experiment with the Wulven Location as that also provides you with free Speedstrikes and Captured Prey and such.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    She is bottom tier for sure now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by akratch View Post
    She is bottom tier for sure now.
    All who say that are only bottom Tier players/deckbuilder.

He has great potenzial even with the nerf. I'll give all Aramia players a tip, don't try improve old Decks with LL cards.
    The LL cards allows her some nice new Decks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd take aramia back to 3 SE.... If they tagged on something more reasonable. Such as a search, and cost reduction.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm not seeing any tier 1 Serena decks right now either...lets focus on balancing existing cards so perhaps older things might find a place in the meta, then when part 2 comes out we can start worrying about individual heroes that got left out.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!